New PBE patch notes

#81XGreatKingPosted 3/6/2013 5:42:43 PM
Another round of nerfs all around instead of buffs to completely nonviable champions. Pretty soon it will be near impossible for anyone to kill anything. Riot is so smart.
---
If you eat like a noob, you will be owned like a noob
~Legendary Hippo~
#82Fire_AwayPosted 3/6/2013 5:43:30 PM
XGreatKing posted...
Another round of nerfs all around instead of buffs to completely nonviable champions. Pretty soon it will be near impossible for anyone to kill anything. Riot is so smart.

There's like maybe three or four "completely nonviable" champions
---
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird), World of Warcraft (shut up), SFxT (Poison/Nina, Juri/Lili)
#83EmoglobinPosted 3/6/2013 5:56:19 PM
Scorched Earth Renekton is awesome, but DAMN those Leblanc nerfs are brutal
---
"There's no point having the biggest and most explosive gun operated by someone who can only use a slingshot. That's what the Vita is"
#84P00DGEPosted 3/6/2013 6:01:23 PM
Emoglobin posted...

Well Leblanc is pretty faceroll right now. Granted, I didn't read the nerfs for her, but she has been one shotting everyone with no effort and amazing escapes for far to long. She was a nightmare to fight against with pretty much everyone
#85EmoglobinPosted 3/6/2013 6:02:14 PM
P00DGE posted...
Emoglobin posted...

Well Leblanc is pretty faceroll right now. Granted, I didn't read the nerfs for her, but she has been one shotting everyone with no effort and amazing escapes for far to long. She was a nightmare to fight against with pretty much everyone

Late game she is useless though. Beating champs early to mid was her only real niche
---
"There's no point having the biggest and most explosive gun operated by someone who can only use a slingshot. That's what the Vita is"
#86Fire_AwayPosted 3/6/2013 6:03:54 PM
Emoglobin posted...
P00DGE posted...
Emoglobin posted...

Late game she is useless though. Beating champs early to mid was her only real niche

Dunno if you saw, but the tooltip is reading incorrectly in the notes. Her mimicked spell now has a .6 ratio

Honestly she should still be fine. Her early-mid shouldn't suffer much.
---
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird), World of Warcraft (shut up), SFxT (Poison/Nina, Juri/Lili)
#87yillinPosted 3/6/2013 6:22:32 PM
Zephyr didn't really get anything more than damage buff. The long sword got replaced by a pickaxe. Thats where the cost from the recipe went.
---
There's a calm before the storm and the western front is quiet. I've got Rembrandt as my right hand and Solo as my pilot.
#88taco_ninja393Posted 3/6/2013 6:27:26 PM
haha, yeah, without the active

so ring of basilius, bottle, what else we gettin?
#89TomorrowDogPosted 3/6/2013 7:25:59 PM
NicoGrimm posted...
Can somebody please explain the Singed Ult nerf please?
I mean, removed the Disable Reduuction on a champ that can do nothing but run away from people seems a little drastic.
Wouldnt it make more sense to nerf his passive so that he's not so tanky, and therefore could be killed easier?

He still has one of the best aoe slows in the game and a "get the **** off me" move for somebody that tries to cut him off. He can also get plenty of tenacity from items/masteries.

The nerf just makes it reasonably possible for Singed to be caught. Like, he actually has to think before he overextends and the pressure isn't entirely on his opponents now to build Frozen Mallet on somebody that can stay on him if they ever want to kill him.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#90ineedaname88Posted 3/6/2013 7:33:50 PM
TomorrowDog posted...
NicoGrimm posted...
Can somebody please explain the Singed Ult nerf please?
I mean, removed the Disable Reduuction on a champ that can do nothing but run away from people seems a little drastic.
Wouldnt it make more sense to nerf his passive so that he's not so tanky, and therefore could be killed easier?

He still has one of the best aoe slows in the game and a "get the **** off me" move for somebody that tries to cut him off. He can also get plenty of tenacity from items/masteries.

The nerf just makes it reasonably possible for Singed to be caught. Like, he actually has to think before he overextends and the pressure isn't entirely on his opponents now to build Frozen Mallet on somebody that can stay on him if they ever want to kill him.

I think it's a knee jerk reaction to the singed plays of last night.
---
Go big or go home broke. Bro-ski.