New PBE patch notes

#91NicoGrimmPosted 3/6/2013 11:08:47 PM
Yeah, I'm sorry. I didn't read his Ulty nerf right. It actually isnt nearly as big a nerf as I thought it was.
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#92LordClydePosted 3/6/2013 11:50:37 PM
*Singed nerfs*

Nooooooooo

Because...

STOP.. RUNNING..!

Good riddance they nerfed her tenacy.. She runs away every time you try to engage her, making it extremely difficult to keep her out of lane.
#93RobIsntDrunkPosted 3/7/2013 12:01:01 AM
But taric was going to carry me out of elo hell...

Riot pls stop.
---
People complain about lag when the connection is flawless.
#94KlobziPosted 3/7/2013 12:41:11 AM(edited)
You can now laugh without it interrupting your run.

I will main Lulu from now on
#95P00DGEPosted 3/7/2013 1:09:13 AM
LordClyde posted...
*Singed nerfs*

Nooooooooo

Because...

STOP.. RUNNING..!

Good riddance they nerfed her tenacy.. She runs away every time you try to engage her, making it extremely difficult to keep her out of lane.

Did you just call singed a female?
#96CyborgSage00x0Posted 3/7/2013 1:33:25 AM
TomorrowDog posted...
NicoGrimm posted...
Can somebody please explain the Singed Ult nerf please?
I mean, removed the Disable Reduuction on a champ that can do nothing but run away from people seems a little drastic.
Wouldnt it make more sense to nerf his passive so that he's not so tanky, and therefore could be killed easier?

He still has one of the best aoe slows in the game and a "get the **** off me" move for somebody that tries to cut him off. He can also get plenty of tenacity from items/masteries.

The nerf just makes it reasonably possible for Singed to be caught. Like, he actually has to think before he overextends and the pressure isn't entirely on his opponents now to build Frozen Mallet on somebody that can stay on him if they ever want to kill him.

This, and the fact that he's easily the easiest champ in the entire game to play. If you can click a mouse, you can play Singed. Problem was, he was also one of the strongesta nd most difficult champs to deal with. Ease of entry+OP= poor champ design. I think I would have rather had his ult time drop to 20 or even 15 seconds from the current 25 than the CC nerf, but a hard slap in the face to Singed has been a LONG time coming.
---
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, LoL, Super Mario 3DS, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Pokemon White 2, NSMB3DS.
#97CrumpledPaperPosted 3/7/2013 1:54:16 AM(edited)
You can now laugh without it interrupting your run.

hidden Singed buff

This, and the fact that he's easily the easiest champ in the entire game to play.

So much mad conveyed through one line, wow.
---
Eh
#98masterplumPosted 3/7/2013 5:20:28 AM
PBE

Probably won't stick
---
yE frE me Kweku Ananse Papa
me:http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/1508/masterplumgm3.jpg
#99Arken101Posted 3/7/2013 5:21:53 AM
Nerfing Jungle and Top lane Taric why.
---
[http://animebot.everyboty.net/pix/866.jpg] [http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png]
PSN/360: Maximal769 Garen's mai waifu
#100ineedaname88Posted 3/7/2013 5:53:51 AM
Arken101 posted...
Nerfing Jungle and Top lane Taric why.

Because they wanted to ONLY nerf his support, not make him a good choice elsewhere. This is RIOT afterall.
---
Go big or go home broke. Bro-ski.