Karma Visual Update and Rework info *Official*

#21Cookie BagPosted 3/6/2013 5:53:34 PM
ZimmianZisk posted...
As someone who has had Karma since last year, this worries me. I don't feel like she NEEDS a visual rework. I don't dislike anything about her aesthetically, and if they screw up the voice too badly I'm not sure I will be able to play her again.

She does need a visual rework, she looks all blocky and stuff compared to the new skin standard, look at old soraka for example.

Apparently us old karma users are getting a reworked original skin along with the rework?
---
Give me my god DAMN TEA!
#22InfiniteFSoraPosted 3/6/2013 5:53:54 PM
Please be an AP mid not a support
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#23princemarth23Posted 3/6/2013 5:54:04 PM
ZimmianZisk posted...
As someone who has had Karma since last year, this worries me. I don't feel like she NEEDS a visual rework. I don't dislike anything about her aesthetically, and if they screw up the voice too badly I'm not sure I will be able to play her again.

She'll probably have the same voice actress but her voiceover will be redone.
#24OmegaFlare18Posted 3/6/2013 5:54:37 PM
ZimmianZisk posted...

problem I had with her was her default was just so BUSY, at least in terms of the metal stuff. You had that metal thing around her neck, the metal things that rotated around her, PLUS her fans. She just looked weird
---
Steam ID: mystr_E
http://heroesofnewerth.com/ref.php?r=Z11U9T0Q
#25Viewtiful_JonPosted 3/6/2013 5:56:38 PM
Already got her on my main, but will buy her on my second account, If she turns out to be good I will want to use the classic skin. Her look was the whole reason I got her before as one of my first heroes.
#26gallantknightPosted 3/6/2013 5:59:02 PM
stopped playing League because I moved to South Korea and I have work...

guess I'll be going to a pc bang tonight.
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"
#27ssupermario92Posted 3/6/2013 6:01:36 PM
megadude1 posted...
It pays to have karma :)

---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 47 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: Athiniel
#28profDEADPOOLPosted 3/6/2013 6:11:27 PM
I think I will grab her if I reach enough IP before the remake comes out then.
---
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clan
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, C&XF, Gambit, Young Avengers, Hawkguy, GA, I, Vampire, JLD and Constantine
#29DeanyzyPosted 3/6/2013 6:15:47 PM
InfiniteFSora posted...
Please be an AP mid not a support

Scarizard has posted in the thread and has said that she's a support mage ala Lux and Orianna.
#30TnykuuhPosted 3/6/2013 6:17:45 PM
I like her new look yet I still want the fan back :(
---
Some fear death, others pray for it.