The Le Blanc change is a massive nerf right?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. The Le Blanc change is a massive nerf right?
3 years ago#1
LeBlanc can cast the previous spell she cast. The mimicked spell deals 125/200/275 (+0.2*AP)damage

Before, it was

LeBlanc can cast the previous spell she cast. The mimicked spell deals 10/25/40 % increased damage

So unless I read it wrong, that's a massive loss in damage.
This is my sig
3 years ago#2
That's most likely additional damage, not the entire damage from last skill used.

It is an ult, after all.
I'm very passionate about my Scrolls.
I love the way they feel against my skin in the moonlight.
3 years ago#3
Ya, late game at least. It really depends. It hurts your snowballing a lot, that's for sure.
3 years ago#4
Yeah that AP scaling is way too low to be anything other than for bonus damage.
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
3 years ago#5
It depends on whether it means additional damage or not.

If it's additional damage it has the potential of being a pretty big buff early on.

Later on it'll probably amount to a nerf at some point. I'm too lazy to do the calculations to determine what the AP threshold is, though.
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!
(message deleted)
3 years ago#7
Later on it'll probably amount to a nerf at some point. I'm too lazy to do the calculations to determine what the AP threshold is, though.

Old Mimicked Q (+40% damage): 462 (+126% AP)

New Mimicked Q (as reworked damage): 275 (+20% AP)

New Mimicked Q (as additional damage): 605 (+110% AP)

Ridiculously big buff as additional damage.

So godawful as reworked damage.
ns
3 years ago#8
They posted an update

it's a .6 ratio, the tooltip reads incorrectly until you put the point in her ult
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird), World of Warcraft (shut up), SFxT (Poison/Nina, Juri/Lili)
3 years ago#9
eh think thats a buff with .6 ap ratio
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
3 years ago#10
dennis941012 posted...
eh think thats a buff with .6 ap ratio

Do you mean you think it's additional damage?

Because there's no "think" part to the math--it's a MASSIVE nerf if it's not additional damage, and a MASSIVE buff if it is.
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. The Le Blanc change is a massive nerf right?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived