Like, how do you people handle it?

#21_RaveMaster_Posted 3/7/2013 12:43:34 AM
TwilightGenie posted...
_RaveMaster_ posted...
if you already lost 5 games you are 100% ending up in bronze.

False, i lost 5 and got into Silver 5.

I was not ranked in S2 also.

The heck did you win alot towards the end? I know people who went 5-5 and 4-6 and it showed Bronze I and Bronze III.
---
~Rave
#22Skul_Posted 3/7/2013 12:57:19 AM
I got 4-6 and got placed in bronze II.
---
cave story is a nes or snes port-DemonDog666
i5-2500-GTX550TI-8GB; DSi; 3DS; GBASP; Wii;Galaxy SIII; iPod Touch 4th Gen;
#23SalvatorePosted 3/7/2013 1:02:44 AM
Bear in mind that, assuming that you yourself are not a vegetable, then you have 4 chances to get a vegetable on your team while the enemy team has 5 chances. Statistically you'll be helped more often than you'll be screwed.

However, this is only over a very large period of time. It appears you were on a s***-streak, unfortunately. My condolences.
---
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.
#24P00DGEPosted 3/7/2013 1:07:00 AM
Salvatore posted...
Bear in mind that, assuming that you yourself are not a vegetable, then you have 4 chances to get a vegetable on your team while the enemy team has 5 chances. Statistically you'll be helped more often than you'll be screwed.

However, this is only over a very large period of time. It appears you were on a s***-streak, unfortunately. My condolences.

There is a flaw in this thinking. In reality we are all roughly where we belong andother players are at roughly our own skill level. Its just who is going to be fed or not. People like to think that they are better than everyone else they are in a game with but the otjer is WILL have someone who is roughly tour ewual.
#25SalvatorePosted 3/7/2013 1:33:00 AM
Salvatore posted...

There is a flaw in this thinking. In reality we are all roughly where we belong andother players are at roughly our own skill level. Its just who is going to be fed or not. People like to think that they are better than everyone else they are in a game with but the otjer is WILL have someone who is roughly tour ewual.

Not everybody is in the same mental state from game to game. You do occasionally get somebody who is presently impaired.
---
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.
#26TwilightGeniePosted 3/7/2013 2:27:15 AM
_RaveMaster_ posted...
TwilightGenie posted...
_RaveMaster_ posted...
if you already lost 5 games you are 100% ending up in bronze.

False, i lost 5 and got into Silver 5.

I was not ranked in S2 also.

The heck did you win alot towards the end? I know people who went 5-5 and 4-6 and it showed Bronze I and Bronze III.

I went 2-4 in my last six games. TBH, I was expecting at least Silver 5 going 5-5, but now it looks like I got lucky.