I miss old Rank.

#1happyscrub1Posted 3/7/2013 8:20:36 AM
This new Rank system makes people play unwinnable games. Kinda tired of being force to play a 40 min rank game that should of surrendered at 20 mins.

Old rank you didn't see it that much.

I mean when you have a DCer at start and your solo lane ADC gives FB at lvl 1, you kinda miss those instant automatic "GG report" in all chat before level 6
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#2ssj4supervegetaPosted 3/7/2013 8:22:00 AM
what are you even talking about.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#3DontNouPosted 3/7/2013 8:23:10 AM
ssj4supervegeta posted...
what are you even talking about.

you know exactly what hes talking about
---
"I will blast you with concussive force!" - Galio
#4angermngment101Posted 3/7/2013 8:26:58 AM
People not surrendering b/c its their promotional or whatever.... they will play it out no matter what.
---
Gamefax
#5happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 8:31:23 AM
angermngment101 posted...
People not surrendering b/c its their promotional or whatever.... they will play it out no matter what.

What makes it even worst, people in this game refuse to surrender, but at the sametime, refuse to defend objectives.

I mean, why not surrender if you only gonna commit to a fight when they are at your nexus towers? "F#$% barons, dragons, towers, buffs, inhibitors. We can't contest."

Just surrender already
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#6Viewtiful_JonPosted 3/7/2013 8:45:45 AM
happyscrub1 posted...
angermngment101 posted...

What makes it even worst, people in this game refuse to surrender, but at the sametime, refuse to defend objectives.

I mean, why not surrender if you only gonna commit to a fight when they are at your nexus towers? "F#$% barons, dragons, towers, buffs, inhibitors. We can't contest."

Just surrender already

Maybe some of your team is down, I much prefer they wait for a 5v5 instead of going in 3v5 just to defend a lane turret or try to stop a dragon. Just means they got objective + 3 kills.
#7Black_AssassinPosted 3/7/2013 9:43:12 AM
happyscrub1 posted...
Kinda tire of being force to play a 40 min rank game that should of surrender at 20 mins.

ftfy
#8XxjudgementPosted 3/7/2013 10:13:46 AM
People have a tendency to throw games against or in your favor, play it out to the end and stop complaining.
---
LoL: Woah its Jesus
#9happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 11:27:23 AM
Black_Assassin posted...
happyscrub1 posted...
Kinda tire of being force to play a 40 min rank game that should of surrender at 20 mins.

ftfy

Are you serious?
---
#10Camel-RiderPosted 3/7/2013 11:33:02 AM

Just surrender already

Holy crap, this is typical of people at my skill level. They REFUSE to do ANYTHING but sit in the base and WAIT for the other team to come charging right in... This behavior just makes sure we cant possibly win. We are giving them every dragon, baron, blue, and red buff whenever they want... and we are sitting in the base just waiting for them to come.

What makes these people think they have any sort of a chance? If you wont surrender, at least try to stop their growing lead.
---
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider