Gambit is strong

#21TwCabl3Posted 3/7/2013 1:14:31 PM
Really thought this was a Twisted Fate topic leaving disappointed.
---
XBL Gamertag- cabald
#22FoxDragon13Posted 3/8/2013 3:26:12 PM
And Frost beat them
---
"Are you quite finished?"-Black Mage
"I was thinking I should run around in an idiotic panic."-Fighter
#23PrizmSlashPosted 3/8/2013 3:32:19 PM
FoxDragon13 posted...
And Frost beat them

And they beat frost the last time they met. Your point?
---
-_-
#24Noblesse_Posted 3/8/2013 3:37:35 PM(edited)
samuricex posted...
And Sword has been getting their butts kicked in everything after the OGN Winter.

In competition that actually matters, Sword is easily Top 2 in the world. Losing qualifiers and dropping 1 game in StarWars (not even a match) doesn't take away from the fact they 3-1'd the previously strongest team in Korea.

Losing qualifiers does mean something. It's called being inconsistent. So no, you can't say their Top 2 in the world just because they 3-1'd a strong team.

You're using one good example from Sword while using overall performances of other groups. That's bad analysis.
---
Noblesse Oblige May you go on and conduct in a honorable manor.
#25legendarylemurPosted 3/8/2013 4:05:04 PM
Noblesse_ posted...
samuricex posted...
And Sword has been getting their butts kicked in everything after the OGN Winter.

In competition that actually matters, Sword is easily Top 2 in the world. Losing qualifiers and dropping 1 game in StarWars (not even a match) doesn't take away from the fact they 3-1'd the previously strongest team in Korea.

Losing qualifiers does mean something. It's called being inconsistent. So no, you can't say their Top 2 in the world just because they 3-1'd a strong team.

You're using one good example from Sword while using overall performances of other groups. That's bad analysis.

The thing was, they beat Frost with 2 landslide victories and 1 pretty close game that Frost would have won if they weren't going up against Sword. Sword has shown they can just flat out demolish top teams in the world at their best. Sword at their best is literally 5 Maknoons in one team
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
CLICK HERE FOR FAME AND GLORY
#26edwardsharpePosted 3/8/2013 4:10:25 PM
I was hoping Alex would pick Zed instead of TF in that last match.
---
Once more into the fray. Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
Live and die on this day. Live and die on this day
#27FoxDragon13Posted 3/8/2013 11:42:35 PM
PrizmSlash posted...
FoxDragon13 posted...
And Frost beat them

And they beat frost the last time they met. Your point?

I just mentioned the fact that Frost beat them 2-1, the games they won they won hard.

Does not change the fact about anything with Gambit. Only surprised me when they let Shy get Singed. That was a bad idea.

But yeah, Gambit against NaJin Sword, that be a good match. Right now I give Najin an edge just on how they crushed the playoffs on OGN winter. Not only destroying KT Rolster B (considered favorites and undeafeted in group stage and playoffs until they played NaJin Sword), but also destroyed Frost.

NaJin is finally maturing into a real and dangerous threat. Instead of just diving and being aggressive, their team fighting skills are one of the best.
---
"Are you quite finished?"-Black Mage
"I was thinking I should run around in an idiotic panic."-Fighter