Countering Volibear as a champ with no real escape or stun?

#1xX Joshy XxPosted 3/7/2013 10:42:01 AM
¿Cómo es posible?
---
In the nightmare desert stood a building. Outside someone was diggin' a hole in the ground.
They were burying my luck.
#2PAHERZPosted 3/7/2013 10:43:42 AM
if he's in the jungle, get a ward.
if he's at top lane, poke him
---
If i was a potato, i would be a good potato.
#3POkemon_PoWeRPosted 3/7/2013 10:43:50 AM
Boots
---
I'm the best player here. The rest of you aren't as good as me-ninja1357
LoL IGN: m0bilize (NA)
#4edubsPosted 3/7/2013 10:43:54 AM
Depending on the matchup, if the item works get bork for the slow on active, if ap get a rylais, pretty much something to slow him down from an item is about all you can do
---
Greatest system of all time is the N64. OOT, SM64, Paper Mario DK64 and Ogre Battle
not changing my sig until the Pirates have a winning season started 3/31/08
#5xX Joshy Xx(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 10:51:51 AM
Good advice, thank you.

I just realized the extent of my bad-ness. Level 19 and I've never placed a single ward. Wow.

I will have to work on that.
---
In the nightmare desert stood a building. Outside someone was diggin' a hole in the ground.
They were burying my luck.
#6gkh5Posted 3/7/2013 10:59:08 AM
Well honestly at level 19 there's not a whole lot of jungling so wards aren't as big of a deal early game. But you should definitely get in the habit of buying one or two every time you back. Your team won't be doing it probably so just try to keep river choke points and baron or dragon visible.

As for Voli, you just gotta accept that you're gonna miss some creeps at lvls 2 and 3 if you're melee. His all-in at those levels is pretty much unmatched between his AS steroid, W execute, and his passive, you will lose every time.
---
LoL IGN: alpha10
#7MetleonPosted 3/7/2013 11:00:53 AM
Yeah I generally try to start with a ward unless I'm the ADC (in which case, my support starts with a few). If there's no jungler, I generally won't buy a ward until my first back, since there isn't a huge threat of an early gank.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#8EDumeyPosted 3/7/2013 11:17:42 AM
Top Lane my favorite Voli counter is Garen. Garen's move speed bonus isn't enough to outrun charging Voli, so he just lives off of out trading and then execution before Voli passive even matters.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg
#9Xion350Posted 3/7/2013 2:32:20 PM
xX Joshy Xx posted...
¿Cómo es posible?

It would be 'Es posible', no Como.

And you kind of don't. Best you could do is juke him or use any kind of slow.
---
Remember remember... the 30th of November. The day that heroes could not save the world. ~In remembrance of City of Heroes.
#10zefigPosted 3/7/2013 2:35:58 PM
Watch him struggle pathing through minions.

Laugh.
---
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy