Just wrote a sejuani guide. Looking for input.

#1T_J1Posted 3/7/2013 10:57:24 PM(edited)
http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=49772-hcredone-sejuani-build-guide

Some feedback would be nice. Put it together yesterday so it isn't 100% complete.
edit :)
---
---
#2Luster_SlyPosted 3/7/2013 10:56:18 PM
which one is it
---
Core i5 3570k 3.4Ghz | GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H | Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB 1600Mhz | 1TB HDD | GeForce GTX 660 Ti | Corsair CX600 | Corsair 300R Windowed
#3BiglabronPosted 3/7/2013 11:03:28 PM(edited)
no shurrelyas, need more of it. its a must core over anything else for someone like her.

Scrap ghost for flash and make a shurelyias your 2nd upgraded item to start team fights with/helps for first baron fight usually around 25min.

Get whatever item you need as your first but sit on the philo, 2nd upgraded item should be your shurelyias.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#4T_J1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 11:02:32 PM
Biglabron posted...
no shurrelyas, need more of it. its a must core over anything else for someone like her.

It is on there.
---
---
#5BiglabronPosted 3/7/2013 11:11:00 PM(edited)
T_J1 posted...
Biglabron posted...

It is on there.

as situational, when you are sej and you land an ult you are starting a team fight. You need shurelyias to get your teammates to the fight with you. It is her single most core item for team play. Maybe you don't need it if all you are doing is Yolo Q.

Same reason you get a shurellyias on amumu, your initiation isn't anything if your team is not there to capitalize.

Also I have been putting one together myself for a while now, but I have been holding off on finalization due to them changing her kit on pbe. She is in the process of being overhauled.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!