Did I play a bad Elise, or is Lanewick a fantastic counter?

#1BhelliumPosted 3/7/2013 11:23:34 PM
Got forced into topping by an afk, stomped. Can't decide if it was just a skill difference or WW's sustain just wrecks her play-style.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#2g-cube_mastaPosted 3/7/2013 11:26:02 PM
yea I can see lanewick doing really well against her

builds full tank as per usual so he has mres out the butt and has a massive heal to counter her poke harass.

ends up being a mana fight
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#3legendarylemurPosted 3/7/2013 11:26:46 PM
Depends on who gets a gank first. Elise can outdamage the sustain for WW if you get Tear or Chalice, but WW won't be able to kill you if you play it well.
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
CLICK HERE FOR FAME AND GLORY
#4Ultraknight64Posted 3/7/2013 11:28:43 PM
Assuming equal skill WW can probably win. Even if the Elise is better, if WW isn't a complete idiot, he can turn it into a farm lane.
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
#5LithspPosted 3/8/2013 2:42:43 AM
I actually think that Elise should stomp WW hard.
Even if somehow it was farm lane, I'd rather the farmed Elise on my team than one-trick-pony WW.
---
[]Signature[]
#6Neo_PortaPottyPosted 3/8/2013 2:52:28 AM
Lithsp posted...
Even if somehow it was farm lane, I'd rather the farmed Elise on my team than one-trick-pony WW.

But oooooh what a trick it is :)
---
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!
#7LithspPosted 3/8/2013 2:57:23 AM
Neo_PortaPotty posted...
Lithsp posted...

But oooooh what a trick it is :)

Elise is better. >_>
---
[]Signature[]
#8reaver89Posted 3/8/2013 2:58:05 AM
The way I see it, Elise kites you, then jumps you when you get low enough. WW's lifesteal keeps the kitting from sticking and allows him to handle getting jumped, then blood scent can secure the kill. I feel like with spirit visage and attack speed, WW could take her for a ride.
#9LithspPosted 3/8/2013 3:01:23 AM
reaver89 posted...
The way I see it, Elise kites you, then jumps you when you get low enough. WW's lifesteal keeps the kitting from sticking and allows him to handle getting jumped, then blood scent can secure the kill. I feel like with spirit visage and attack speed, WW could take her for a ride.

Elise stun him and run away if in danger. Or that spidey jump thing.

WW can't reach Elise without blowing his ult. Once that's down, stunned, Elise leaves NP.
---
[]Signature[]
#10Ducky_MomoPosted 3/8/2013 3:10:23 AM

Elise is better. >_>

Elise stun him and run away if in danger. Or that spidey jump thing.

WW can't reach Elise without blowing his ult. Once that's down, stunned, Elise leaves NP.

Everytime WW is mentioned, you appear to bash him relentlessly. Did he murder your family or something? Do you hate him?