Can't play the game after Quinn patch

#1supershadonicPosted 3/8/2013 4:06:59 AM
The hell's wrong with the FPS?

I had a bad laptop for my games but with lowest res I could still get up to 40 FPS... now its like 5-10 and lags like hell. Totally unplayable for me. Anyone else with this issue?

And yes, I got lowest settings, updated drivers... everything etc. It happened after patch.
#2I_love_SunnyDPosted 3/8/2013 4:08:18 AM
You're not the first person I'm hearing about having this problem but only one person on my friendslist is having it, not sure how common it is >_>
---
I actually prefer the purple stuff
#3ineedaname88Posted 3/8/2013 4:09:54 AM
Try the repair? Shouldn't take more than 15 minutes.
---
Go big or go home broke. Bro-ski.
#4LithspPosted 3/8/2013 4:13:11 AM
I'm having same issues.
FPS is absolutely horrible. Unplayable.
Dropped 2 divisions hoping it would fix itself. Didn't.
Uninstalled, repaired, all of that, no deal still.
---
[]Signature[]
#5I_love_SunnyDPosted 3/8/2013 4:15:51 AM
Lithsp posted...
I'm having same issues.

You deserve to drop 2 divisions if you think to keep playing ranked when having FPS problems.
---
I actually prefer the purple stuff
#6LordClydePosted 3/8/2013 4:16:16 AM
More like, what the hell is wrong with the ping.
#7supershadonic(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 4:17:14 AM
Doesn't work with repair. Repair only puts back in missing or corrupt files or replaced modded files.

Glad to know I'm not only one. Searched some LOL Boards. They are full of those topics. I have no idea what the hell they did in this patch anyway. They making toast with their server again....
#8LithspPosted 3/8/2013 4:17:31 AM
I_love_SunnyD posted...
Lithsp posted...
I'm having same issues.

You deserve to drop 2 divisions if you think to keep playing ranked when having FPS problems.

But I might get carried.
---
[]Signature[]
#904DarkPosted 3/8/2013 4:19:10 AM(edited)
Only problems I've had is the server issues. FPS and whatnot is fine. Although I have had some unusual lag spikes, but I shrugged it off.

^This. You see your FPS is messing up. Stop playing. And before you even consider playing another game, go to a bot or custom game to test it out.
---
R.I.P. intrepid40 (7/13/08 - 3/28/12)
http://i.imgur.com/oYaWO.jpg
#10LithspPosted 3/8/2013 4:21:18 AM
04Dark posted...
Only problems I've had is the server issues. FPS and whatnot is fine. Although I have had some unusual lag spikes, but I shrugged it off.

^This. You see your FPS is messing up. Stop playing. And before you even consider playing another game, go to a bot or custom game to test it out.

What if I get carried?
---
[]Signature[]