Can't play the game after Quinn patch

#11supershadonic(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 4:43:50 AM
I just hope this problem isn't in next patch :( Me AP EZ is getting buffed and me not being able to play will kill me.
#12Skul_Posted 3/8/2013 4:50:16 AM
Im not having FPS problems (Ive always gotten 60fps capped, and its not likely to change >.>), but i have even worse ping then normal atm. Usually aroun 214 ping, now im getting 260+...
---
cave story is a nes or snes port-DemonDog666
i5-2500-GTX550TI-8GB; DSi; 3DS; GBASP; Wii;Galaxy SIII; iPod Touch 4th Gen;
#13Vorador47Posted 3/8/2013 4:54:48 AM
well i have not been effected by this, i remember once before after a champ was released (jayce i think) i had some fps issues, the game would be fine until say the 10 min mark and then the FPS would sudden take a massive dive. i think it stayed like that until the next patch for me (but not sure might have been sorted sooner).
#14thedarklordx3Posted 3/8/2013 12:45:28 PM(edited)
Lithsp posted...
04Dark posted...
Only problems I've had is the server issues. FPS and whatnot is fine. Although I have had some unusual lag spikes, but I shrugged it off.
You deserve to drop 2 divisions if you think to keep playing ranked when having FPS problems.

^This. You see your FPS is messing up. Stop playing. And before you even consider playing another game, go to a bot or custom game to test it out.

What if I get carried?

rely on something completely random and luck based to save the day? WHAT COULD GO WRONG?

also, assuming that someone on your team can and will do all the work, so you can intentionally play with something that will criple your usefulness is beyond selfish and should be bannable
---
Jax is the single greatest champion in League of Legends(TL:DR: Jax OP)
Official Raichu of the pokemon X and Y boards
#15ArchMage15Posted 3/8/2013 1:11:40 PM
this patch introduced the new HUD Bar animations.

Disable them by going to video settings and checking it off. Should go back to your normal FPS.
#16profDEADPOOLPosted 3/8/2013 1:36:43 PM
ArchMage15 posted...
this patch introduced the new HUD Bar animations.

Disable them by going to video settings and checking it off. Should go back to your normal FPS.

Mine is off and it didn't make a diff lol.
---
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clan
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, C&XF, Gambit, Young Avengers, Hawkguy, GA, I, Vampire, JLD and Constantine