How do you build Lanewick?

#1Paranoia2mbPosted 3/8/2013 1:09:44 PM
I was thinking Gunblade with Fratmogs at first but I'm not entirely too sure how to approach itemization with his kit. Do you build AP or do you just need the health% on the Q? How are Wits End and Sunfire Cape on him?
#2centurion911Posted 3/8/2013 1:10:41 PM
BoRK, Wits, Sunfire, Frozen Mallet.

Tanky with AS and on-hit basically.
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#3BlocktopusPosted 3/8/2013 1:10:42 PM
Bork, Frozen Heart and then tanky stuff. If you're going against an AP top get visage. You don't need any AP as ww.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
ign toki
#4zeppelin312Posted 3/8/2013 1:13:35 PM
tankycdr with a BoRK

ex. FH, sunfire, SV, warmogs, etc.

build to survive enemy damage, cdr and armor/MR are useful because they make all your effective health worth more, but don't ignore health completely

I also hear tell that a tear left alone till it is filled is pretty good
#5Paranoia2mb(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 1:18:02 PM
How is his teamfight presence?

Also, can you use your Q during your surpress?
#6centurion911Posted 3/8/2013 1:20:55 PM(edited)
Paranoia2mb posted...

You can't use your Q during the supress.

He's a follow-up engager. If he just ults the AD he's gonna get CC-ed and shredded, but if you have another initiation on your team he's very good at locking up the AD carry.

All in all his teamfight isn't terrible but I'd rather have quite a few different champs that can actually initiate.
---
#7Black_AssassinPosted 3/8/2013 1:34:41 PM
centurion911 posted...
Paranoia2mb posted...

You can't use your Q during the supress.

What you want to do though is repeatedly tap your Q while you ult, so it gets off immediately when it's over.
#8centurion911Posted 3/8/2013 1:35:09 PM
Black_Assassin posted...

What you want to do though is repeatedly tap your Q while you ult, so it gets off immediately when it's over.

^

This
---
#9gkh5Posted 3/8/2013 1:52:05 PM
WW is actually pretty terrifying at full build. He's basically unkillable and just chases anything and everything down.
---
LoL IGN: alpha10
#10DarksteelPosted 3/8/2013 2:08:40 PM
Played lanewick for a while now, here's my general bruiser build:

core: boots, glacial shroud, spirit visage, botrk. After this you can pretty much do what you want, I'll usually upgrade to frozen heart and go from there depending on enemy team.

Start boots 2 health pots 1 mana pot

first back usually get sapphire crystal (i'll get this because more mana = more sustain and damage) and upgrade boots (ninja or mercury depending on team), wards

upgrade to glacial shroud or get spirit visage (depending if facing ad or ap). Get the other next.

Get botrk, go from here based on your team and enemy team. Get more offensive stuff if your lacking damage, upgrade to frozen heart if facing heavy ad, get frozen/guardian/warmongs if playing tank/initiater, maw against ap, etc.
---
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe