Is it ok if I am good only at a couple of roles?

#1WayavasPosted 3/8/2013 3:22:56 PM
Okay so I am good at Top lane, I would say its my strong position, then mid and finally jungle.
I have given up on trying to adc/support because I cant do any of that, I hate bot lane.
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#2megadude1Posted 3/8/2013 3:25:20 PM
Support isn't too hard to play. If you can at least get that mastered, then you'll be fine in ranked. Though be aware that top, mid, and jungle are almost always the most sought out roles. Chances are you'll get placed with people who only play top or only play mid, which sucks, but you have to deal with it head on.
---
Quinn is 2stronk
IGN: WrSmega - Silver III
#3S84_The_PatchPosted 3/8/2013 3:25:44 PM
I'd say it's alright. I don't like to jungle or ad and people tend to understand since I can support is one of my options. You may find some difficulty being completely unable to do bot lane though.
---
League IGN: lPATCH
It's an "L", not an "i". (Kennen main; Diamond V)
#4_RaveMaster_Posted 3/8/2013 3:26:03 PM
I play the same roles as you and I can play all 3 equally as well and interchange between them. I might be "forced" into the other two maybe once every 50 games.
---
~Rave
#5Wayavas(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 3:42:12 PM
I hate bot lane, seriously I have tried but I cant do it.
The reason for that:
1. I dont own many adc or support (I have like 4 adc champs and 5 supports)
2. I dont like adc/support champs (I dont like how they sound, how they look, their skills, etc.)
3. I prefer manly roles
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#6HagenExPosted 3/8/2013 3:50:15 PM
Wayavas posted...

3. I prefer manly roles

Xin, Is that you?