How do you build Quinn?

#1Waluigi1Posted 3/8/2013 7:36:29 PM
I'm still not sure how I should be building her and would like to hear from others. I've tried looking up guides but there aren't any reliable ones yet.
---
GT: Waluigi1
PSN: Waluigi1
#2aHappySackaPosted 3/8/2013 7:41:27 PM
As an ADC unless you intend to take her to another lane in which some tankiness would be needed.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#3flaminglinkPosted 3/8/2013 7:42:50 PM
Build her with some tankyness. If you intend to use her ult for anything other than escaping, you need to be beefier than a standard ADC.
---
http://gamercards.exophase.com/204819.png http://raptr.com/badge/Mistilteinn/fs_lastplayed.png
#4yakko1990Posted 3/8/2013 7:48:11 PM
I've been seeing her get built a bit like an ad caster/carry hybrid. It worked out well in the couple games I saw it, but I'm not sure if that's optimal on her.
---
http://leaguetales.wordpress.com/
#5Tactician_LordPosted 3/8/2013 8:33:03 PM
I`ve been using these items and have been doing effectively with her.

Phantom Dancer
Berserker Greaves - Homeguard (I love homeguard)
Frozen Mallet (started building this because people could get away from me sometimes)
The Bloodthirster

Next two items I vary them depending on how the game`s going.

Warmog`s Armor (if I lose health fast)
Guardian Angel (If they`re only picking on me)
Infinity Edge (When I`m fed)
Youmuu`s Ghostblade

That`s pretty much it.
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
#6MetleonPosted 3/8/2013 8:41:08 PM
Ninja Tabi/Merc Treads
BotRK
Frozen Mallet

Offensive Items:
BT
IE
PD

Defensive Items:
Warmog's
IBG
Maw of Malmortius
Aegis

Tenacity:
Zephyr

Bascially, I rush BotRK and Frozen Mallet getting boots along the way and then get the offensive or defensive items. This is for top lane; if you're going adc, just go with the normal adc items with some sort of Giant's Belt item.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#7ThirstonPosted 3/8/2013 9:24:52 PM
Metleon posted...
Ninja Tabi/Merc Treads
BotRK
Frozen Mallet

Offensive Items:
BT
IE
PD

Defensive Items:
Warmog's
IBG
Maw of Malmortius
Aegis

Tenacity:
Zephyr

Bascially, I rush BotRK and Frozen Mallet getting boots along the way and then get the offensive or defensive items. This is for top lane; if you're going adc, just go with the normal adc items with some sort of Giant's Belt item.

You finish BotRK before starting FM, or go something like vamp scepter > phage > BotRK > FM?
---
I WARNED YOU ABOUT STAIRS BRO!!!!
I TOLD YOU DOG!
#8Waluigi1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 10:12:16 PM
To those saying to build like an ADC, what is that exactly? She's my first ADC so I'm not sure what a standard one looks like. <_<

And I've seen people say she needs a bit more tankiness than normal ranged ADCs because she has to get into melee ranged, so what about that?
---
PSO is teh best!
#9VanishingSkillPosted 3/8/2013 10:26:29 PM
Typical adc build is zerkers, IE, PD, BT, defense, your choice.

She's an ADC, it's just that her ult is the most awkward thing ever. So in order to try to make good on it, people build her with some tankiness. I just do this by getting a frozen mallet as my "your choice" item, and getting hp for defense instead of guardian angel.
#10Waluigi1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 1:32:48 PM
Burmp
---
PSO is teh best!