Just played a ranked game where nobody leashed for me

#1darkprince45Posted 3/8/2013 6:39:19 PM
I was Shen i was lagging for some reason. I took e on accident. So i said i really needed help. Ez walked past blue into his lane and amumu recalls in the bush and leaves. The adc on the other team was AFK,. Yet nobody helped me.

I got so mad, i stood in the bush for 8 minutes until someone came and helped me.

I ended the game 1-4(loss) one death being by the enemy team -_-

I hate life
---
Army. 31Bravo. Military Police.
#2aHappySackaPosted 3/8/2013 6:39:50 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3darkprince45(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 6:40:14 PM
i do
---
Army. 31Bravo. Military Police.
#4EcchiBakaPosted 3/8/2013 6:40:30 PM
aHappySacka posted...
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_le4frxOjHK1qa4w2fo1_400.gif

Aw, I expected the dog :(
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka. Give me ecchi manga recommendations!
http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
#5JiminyTheDingoPosted 3/8/2013 7:09:00 PM(edited)
If you're that dependent on leashes, you shouldn't be jungling. Even if you took E which does literally nothing to jungle camps, you shouldn't have just sat in a bush whining for 8 minutes (the fact that you died 4 times, but the enemy only killed you once should be evidence of how stupid that was - the camps were scaling, you weren't). So you'll have to recall before you can do a full clear, big deal. A lvl 1 shen 9-10 minutes into the game is about as big a dead weight as there is in this game. You lost your team a 5v4 because you wanted to be a baby.

I don't understand why you expect sympathy.
---
The fruit...it's...it's taunting me! O_o
#6_Ferdi_Posted 3/8/2013 7:06:32 PM
Seriously, you messed up by going E first. Blame yourself first, blame your internet, blame the lag. Fix your stuff, then when you don't mess up, blame everyone else finally. If anything steal exp to get lv2 from a lane then start your jungle. No reason whining for 8 minutes if you can fix it yourself.
---
What's your favorite song? Something you listen to a bunch and it sounds like the first time.
#7DeadpooL7Posted 3/8/2013 7:06:44 PM
JiminyTheDingo posted...
I you're that dependent on leashes, you shouldn't be jungling. Even if you took E which does literally nothing to jungle camps, you shouldn't have just sat in a bush whining for 8 minutes (the fact that you died 4 times, but the enemy only killed you once should be evidence of how stupid that was - the camps scale, you weren't). So you'll have to recall before you can do a full clear, big deal. A lvl 1 shen 9-10 minutes into the game is about as big a dead weight as there is in this game. You lost your team a 5v4 because you wanted to be a baby.

I don't understand why you expect sympathy.

---
Taric is mai waifu
#8BhelliumPosted 3/8/2013 7:09:40 PM
If you need a leash and don't get one just mooch off mid or top's creeps until you've got the levels to do it yourself.

This way you

1: don't get a late start
2: don't die to jungle creeps
3: don't look like a tantrum throwing baby
4: teach those lazy bastards to help leash/defend

it's really sad that some people don't get that leashing exists not only for a better jungle start but for buff defense as well
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#9LithspPosted 3/8/2013 7:10:14 PM
Was Amumu support? Why Shen and Amumu not banned?

Also, you're a sook mate, who the **** AFK's because they didn't get a leash?
GTFO Ranked.
---
[]Signature[]
#10eco masterPosted 3/8/2013 7:10:46 PM
darkprince45 posted...
I got so mad, i stood in the bush for 8 minutes until someone came and helped me.

I'm sure that helped.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain