report the 1/9 support says the 8/5 top

#1Metal_Gear_LinkPosted 3/8/2013 8:53:21 PM
On my smurf account, I wonder why the top only mentions the KD ratio and not the KDA ratio that was actually 1/9/30 for the support and 8/5/10 for the top
---
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 and SUPER SMASH BROSS BRAWL!!! 2007 games of the year!!!!
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
#2thedarklordx3Posted 3/8/2013 9:02:50 PM
people who play this game are conditioned that assists don't matter at all

some people are so stupid that they apply it to supports and tanks and such
---
Jax is the single greatest champion in League of Legends(TL:DR: Jax OP)
Official Raichu of the pokemon X and Y boards
#3wind64aPosted 3/8/2013 9:06:06 PM
Interesting I generally base the score on Kills - Deaths + 1/2 Assists to see if someone is positive or not for the game. With someone goign support it can be more like Kills - Deaths + 3/4 Assists since they aren't supposed to be going for kills if someone else on the team can get them.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#4Silver Shadow XPosted 3/8/2013 9:10:21 PM
wind64a posted...
Interesting I generally base the score on Kills - Deaths + 1/2 Assists to see if someone is positive or not for the game. With someone goign support it can be more like Kills - Deaths + 3/4 Assists since they aren't supposed to be going for kills if someone else on the team can get them.

If they're support...3/4 assists? Why the hell?
---
I suppose I should probably update this signature soon.
#5MetleonPosted 3/8/2013 9:18:20 PM
Silver Shadow X posted...
wind64a posted...

Should be more like 1/2 Kills - Deaths + 3/4 Assists (In my experience, it's much easier to get Assists than kills.)
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#6wind64aPosted 3/8/2013 9:21:06 PM
Silver Shadow X posted...
wind64a posted...

Because it's fairly easy to get an assist by healing someone for a minor amount or doing a single auto attack when it wouldn't have actually affected the kill.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#7allanon645Posted 3/8/2013 9:25:21 PM
Thats still an awful support score. You shouldn't complain about it, but you really shouldn't be dying that much :X
---
Currently Playing- LoL (Walkerboh64), Dota 2 (Melkyor)
http://i.imgur.com/RFbXe.gif
#8rckgamerzPosted 3/8/2013 9:32:53 PM
allanon645 posted...
Thats still an awful support score. You shouldn't complain about it, but you really shouldn't be dying that much :X

A good support is the least fed, least leveled member of the team, and thus the easiest to kill much of the time.
---
"Damn straight. I don't care what my relation is to that woman, I'd bang her six ways from Sunday. And six ways UNTIL Sunday." - Blue Dragmire
#9Lord_WoobiePosted 3/8/2013 9:33:27 PM
I think a useful scoring system is to have kills count for 2 points, deaths count for negative 3 points, and assists count for 1 point. It gives you an overall idea of the person's overall team presence versus how much you contributed to the enemy team.
---
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!
#10MegaSTVPosted 3/8/2013 9:35:07 PM
rckgamerz posted...
allanon645 posted...

A good support is the least fed, least leveled member of the team, and thus the easiest to kill much of the time.

and depending on your elo, they'll focus you before the adc.
---
thats why is hard to take you seriously, by the time you have a good argument i will have a perfect english grammar
-Anema1968