Underrated champions?

#1Nate_the_Great8Posted 3/8/2013 11:53:40 PM
In your opinion what are the most underrated champions at moment?

I know everybody sees different matches so I expect different responses of course.

I always underestimate corki and xerath =\ I don't see them very often.
---
PSN/LoL: Nate_the_Great8
#2SirGizmoPosted 3/8/2013 11:56:15 PM
Hecarim, hard.
---
""You miss 100% of the shots you dont take. -Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott." -SirGizmo
#3SirGizmoPosted 3/9/2013 12:01:39 AM
Aw man my buddy sometimes plays Xerath, good lord the damage he puts down is intense.
---
""You miss 100% of the shots you dont take. -Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott." -SirGizmo
#4ArgoniaPosted 3/9/2013 12:05:44 AM
Aw man my buddy sometimes plays Xerath, good lord the damage he puts down is intense.

This, Annie and Volibear.
---
Jesus was an alien space pirate. Therefore, pirating is the right thing to do. -Detsuaxhe
BRONIES UNITE!
#5saucejePosted 3/9/2013 12:11:36 AM

So what happens if Frostfire Annie asks Volibear about Tibbers...?
#6RiliyksPosted 3/9/2013 12:14:50 AM
sauceje posted...

So what happens if Frostfire Annie asks Volibear about Tibbers...?

The universe implodes upon itself.
---
Pkmn Diamond FC 2964-5171-5195
Gameplay>Graphics Typos hapen.
#7Nate_the_Great8(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 12:16:54 AM
actually the last volibear i saw was jungle. im used to him supporting. and man he destroyed me. His damage was alot more intense than his support role lol =P shouldve known better
---
PSN/LoL: Nate_the_Great8
#8Gladiator28Posted 3/9/2013 12:18:44 AM
Nate_the_Great8 posted...
In your opinion what are the most underrated champions at moment?

I know everybody sees different matches so I expect different responses of course.

I always underestimate corki and xerath =\ I don't see them very often.

It's funny because a year ago, Corki was one of the greatest ADCs out there.

I tend to see that people underrate and underestimate a few champs such as Poppy and Heimer. Wukong would be on that list, but people are finally starting to see how terrifying he truly is.
---
LoL - Jokmor
GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
#9wind64aPosted 3/9/2013 12:23:05 AM
Heimer, and Karma.

Heimer is the ultimate troll top, since he can kill minions, while not in lane along with other things. Plus he can trap people between his turrets and just laugh as they die. It takes very precise timing to do this though.

Karma is underrated as a support. She has a slow, shield, and a heal. Plus the clothesline of doom is an amusing tactic at times. You do need to pretty much always be on Skype with your allies when using her though.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142