Need suggestions selecting my next champions

#1CunningedgePosted 3/9/2013 8:19:36 AM
I just started getting into lol a couple weeks ago. So far my roster looks like this.

Alistar
Ashe
Blitzcrank
Caitlyn
Garen
Master Yi
Olaf
Ryze

I'm thinking support or junglers next. I only have 2 rune pages, which feels restrictive. Currently I've got about 2500 rp and 1500 IP. How can I get the most bang for my buck?
---
XBL: Crimson Mask
#2iiTryhardPosted 3/9/2013 8:22:48 AM
get tristana for free
---
XBL: iiTryHaard LoL IGN: Pintbomb
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#3Cunningedge(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 8:31:54 AM
iiTryhard posted...
get tristana for free

Hmm really? I grabbed Alistar for free. How do you get Tristana for free?
---
#4EDumeyPosted 3/9/2013 8:34:08 AM
Look at the champion bundles. If you've already got RP, there is no better cost-effective way to get a lot of champions. Some people simply disagree because you could eventually get all those champs with IP. It really just depends on whether you want variety now or later.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg
#5iiTryhardPosted 3/9/2013 9:24:24 AM
Cunningedge posted...
iiTryhard posted...
get tristana for free

Hmm really? I grabbed Alistar for free. How do you get Tristana for free?

like riot's facebook page
---
XBL: iiTryHaard LoL IGN: Pintbomb
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#6dot921Posted 3/9/2013 9:30:17 AM
You could buy Taric if you want a support, he's cheap and great.
#7antroz92Posted 3/9/2013 9:50:16 AM
got into a game, already has rp, thats a waste of money LOL. not lv 30, dont buy rp. get ur champs w/ ip, thats ur most bang for ur buck. rp is for skins.
buy a champ w/ ip, get to master him, by that time u have enough ip for another champ. i buy depending of how is their gameplay. i learned to adc cause of free riot trist. more importat, is a free game, you got a bang for buck there v.v, why pay when its free.
---
3DS FC: 3480-2914-3651
#8Cunningedge(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 10:01:45 AM
antroz92 posted...
got into a game, already has rp, thats a waste of money LOL. not lv 30, dont buy rp. get ur champs w/ ip, thats ur most bang for ur buck. rp is for skins.
buy a champ w/ ip, get to master him, by that time u have enough ip for another champ. i buy depending of how is their gameplay. i learned to adc cause of free riot trist. more importat, is a free game, you got a bang for buck there v.v, why pay when its free.

Supporting the company that provides the free game? Plus the IP gain seems minimal. The best way to learn my opponents and improve my game is to play multiple champions and roles. The money isn't gonna put me in the poor house or anything lol... I'd just like to use it wisely, by buying champions of all roles who are considered decent. I do wish riot gave a couple more rune slots though.
---
#9natchu96Posted 3/9/2013 10:14:56 AM
Cunningedge posted...
antroz92 posted...

Supporting the company that provides the free game? Plus the IP gain seems minimal. The best way to learn my opponents and improve my game is to play multiple champions and roles. The money isn't gonna put me in the poor house or anything lol... I'd just like to use it wisely, by buying champions of all roles who are considered decent. I do wish riot gave a couple more rune slots though.

Nobody in their right mind spends RP on champions. Only skins. And more pages, etc.
---
"Memento Mori, if the nineth lion ate the sun." - Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
#10Cunningedge(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 10:19:14 AM
natchu96 posted...
Cunningedge posted...
antroz92 posted...

Nobody in their right mind spends RP on champions. Only skins. And more pages, etc.

I guess I'm out of my mind for not caring what my champ looks like? I just want choices. I plan on buying rune pages for roles.
---