LeBlanc Nerf? Seriously?

#1Amothien22Posted 3/9/2013 10:40:38 AM
I've heard mention of nerfing her.
Such as changing her Ultimate and scaling down her "Q"

How can they do that?
She is never banned from draft.
Her late game DOES fall off if she isn't fed like hell.
She can't CS worth a crap.
Yes, her early game is godly, her mid game is decent, but single target abilities with decently long cooldowns in teamfights only help shut down 1 champ, then you die.

Anyone know the actual details on this Nerf?
#2lDPlPosted 3/9/2013 10:44:33 AM
As I recall the changes to her ult are to give her a better lategame.
---
Mmm, this jerked chicken is good. I think I'll have Fry's lower horn jerked.
It's used to it! Woooo!
#3Viewtiful_JonPosted 3/9/2013 10:45:31 AM
all I saw was the ulit change on the PBE that they changed back the next day. Sorry cant help you with anything else as I have not seen them.
#4fft_ramzaPosted 3/9/2013 10:45:41 AM
If anything she needs some buffing, first champ I've ever refunded.

Also I read somewhere that they were testing some changes on her ult in PBE, making it have it's own damage instead of mimicking the previous ability (derp) but I heard those changes were canned.
---
Signature for rent
#5ssj4supervegetaPosted 3/9/2013 10:47:57 AM
it was actually going to be a buff to LB...her ult change is gonna be so its like you have 4 abilities instead of 3 and you just empower 1 of them with your ult.

however it does hurt her escaping power.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#6happyscrub1Posted 3/9/2013 10:49:37 AM
The only buff LB needs is to have her W do extra damage to minions (like fiddle).

Her farming is utterly horrible.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#7Sword_SlasherPosted 3/9/2013 10:56:45 AM
Scaling some of that early game OPness to late game would be good, but I think they're going about it in the wrong way. Putting more power in her Q and less in her R would increase her DPS but reduce burst, making her more balanced late game, no?
---
Posted from my N-Gage
#8EcchiBakaPosted 3/9/2013 10:59:34 AM
They never nerfed her Q, they changed her ult to scale better into lategame and gave it a .8 ratio. But it was changed back so....meh.

I'm fine with Leblanc's current playstyle. She has the AP Assassin essentials; quick burst and some escapes.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka. Give me ecchi manga recommendations!
http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
#9Bail_TaviraPosted 3/9/2013 11:04:33 AM
As I recall the changes to her ult are to give her a better lategame.

No, her recent changes were a nerf at all stages.
#10DeanyzyPosted 3/9/2013 11:15:57 AM
It was just an experiment, there's a lot of champion changes on the PBE that never make it to the Live Client.