So, why are so many pros using Jungle Nasus?

#11DartkunPosted 3/9/2013 7:08:16 PM
It's purely for the attack speed reduction on Wither. Craps cray
---
I don't sugarcoat things | Logic > Feelings
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#12naomooPosted 3/9/2013 7:24:42 PM
inb4 riot reduces his as debuff like they are doing with malphite

**** riot
#13MetleonPosted 3/9/2013 7:36:47 PM
naomoo posted...
inb4 riot reduces his as debuff like they are doing with malphite

**** riot

How often did that AS debuff really matter? In laning, I guess it could be nice to pop W and E and duke it out, but in teamfights, your team is going to blow up whoever you ult.

Something to note about Nasus, if you max his E first, you can use it, Smite, and 1 Q and clear the wraith camp extremely quickly.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#14AeciooPosted 3/9/2013 7:45:49 PM
Basically, Wither.
---
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lcb35gGx0t1qailr4o1_500.gif
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=57N0YAEJ
#15Brt83Posted 3/11/2013 8:37:44 AM
as some have said, wither.

to go further into this, the thing about wither is that most people have the panic button (95% of people) called Flash. In most cases, flash is useless with wither cause youll flash and still slowed enough to let the laner getting the gank to catch up to you and wail on you. If the laner has any cc, they will damage you a ton or kill you.

so. extremely succesful ganks, fast jungle clear if necessary, combined with now better scaling with jungle Q, aoe debuff to kill, aoe damage with ult... yeah. You get the picture now.
---
Some people say I have no life. To those people: up up down down left right left right ;BA select start! Ding! 30 lives!!
#16Stalky24Posted 3/11/2013 8:58:02 AM
As far as I know, any decent Nasus jungler maxes R>E>W>Q

So it's not about his Q
#17BoogyyPosted 3/15/2013 7:09:46 AM
tanky, utility for ganks, just how people want their junglers like hec, vi, xin, and jarvan.

The dude clears extremely fast with E, has armor shred, and gets nice ganks with WIther's range. Q farming large minions is just the icing on the cake he needed to be a desired jungler.
---
Flowers are really unbalance