so...DON'T LET NASUS FARM!

#21vballlover(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 6:32:59 PM
Thank you all for your kind words. I am going to be debuting a ProtatoMonster/JumpInThePack -esque League highlights series either tonight or tomorrow. All your guys' feedback would be appreciated, even the trolls and haters lol
---
GT / PSN: Kidinferno2113 http:www.twitch.tv/serranlol
League Of Legends Summoner Name: Serran
#22CalusbladePosted 3/10/2013 6:54:46 PM
Thats not that bad. . .my team lost a team fight only killing one of them. I was top coming down to help. My last allie died right before i came. They all rammed me and I wiped all but 1 out. I didn't die, he just ran for his life.
---
Primera: I don't get it. Why aren't they hitting you
Fei: That's simple. If I let them hit me, it might hurt. :)
#23Veggeta XPosted 3/10/2013 7:04:34 PM
That was hilarious and I loved it. Don't let these Debbie Downers put you in a bad way. GameFAQs is filled with uptight people who wants to see the world burn.
---
I'm anti-elitist
Don't like it? Don't watch it. It's that simple
#24LooksLikeRainPosted 3/10/2013 7:16:32 PM(edited)
Who do I see about getting my 2 minutes back?
---
Is that a W shirt?
#25vballlover(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 7:46:48 PM
Veggeta X posted...
That was hilarious and I loved it. Don't let these Debbie Downers put you in a bad way. GameFAQs is filled with uptight people who wants to see the world burn.

Trust me, the League of Legends community is probably the worst gaming community out there when it comes to trolls and haters. But if there is even one person who enjoys what we put up, than it is all worth it. Thank you for the encouragement though :)
---
GT / PSN: Kidinferno2113 http:www.twitch.tv/serranlol
League Of Legends Summoner Name: Serran
#26Veggeta XPosted 3/10/2013 8:14:08 PM
Hate to break it to ya but this isn't the worst board in all of gamefaqs. This doesn't even go in the top 10 even as bad as it is.
---
I'm anti-elitist
#27vballlover(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 8:17:16 PM
NO no, not this board in particular. The League community as a whole, especially people in game. I actually like most of the people on this board. Reddit however...
---
GT / PSN: Kidinferno2113 Youtube: TheTripleTriadGamers
League Of Legends Summoner Name: AeonTek
#28Veggeta XPosted 3/10/2013 8:43:02 PM
I dunno it's hard to compare. Halo community was pretty bad at it's prime. Counter-Strike was pretty bad too. Zelda fanboys OMG now they were the worst.
---
I'm anti-elitist
#29AthinielPosted 3/11/2013 12:34:46 AM
I laughed, excellent choice in music.
#30thefearedmonstrPosted 3/11/2013 5:11:37 AM
vballlover posted...
Who said it was special? Sorry if you didn't like it. Not every video is supposed to be
HOLY **** AWESOME!!!

Except it should be. Why else would you even make a topic about it? There's enough s*** floating around that I could waste years of my life watching, there's no reason to watch your crap.
---
Everything I say is the truth. There will be no discussion