ADC seems like its the worst role to carry with now

#1VikillaVPosted 3/9/2013 10:29:55 PM
yeah
---
nWo LEGIT
#2KirbixPosted 3/9/2013 10:32:36 PM
ADC has always been an awful role to carry with unless your opponent is much worse than you are.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#3Gun SagePosted 3/9/2013 10:34:50 PM
You do the most damage, and it's nice to know "Hey, I'm not gonna be caught out of position and die", but you also need teammates willing to dive the enemy carry or peel for you. Since the idea of carrying is that you are the only person able to do anything right... You can't do anything.
---
Now these points of data make a beautiful line, and we're out of beta we're releasing on time! So I'm glad I got burned, think of all the things we learned!
#4PrizmSlashPosted 3/9/2013 10:36:24 PM
High ELO games in NA have regularly been featuring 2 ADCs in both teams. But of course they can probably pull it off.
---
-_-
#5VikillaV(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 10:49:22 PM
PrizmSlash posted...
High ELO games in NA have regularly been featuring 2 ADCs in both teams. But of course they can probably pull it off.

yeah they can pull it off because they've pretty much mastered the game. us lower elo kiddies in silver and gold still need to follow the meta otherwise we get yelled at.
---
nWo LEGIT
#6Fenrir the WolfPosted 3/9/2013 11:11:44 PM
Bork buff made the AD carry role fit into S3 better imo.
---
And then John was a zombie.
#7the_rowanPosted 3/9/2013 11:43:44 PM
Play Tristana more. Now that she can actually be dangerous all game, she's easy to carry with. Or play Twitch, ult, win game even if you lost lane.

Don't bother with ADCs that don't have super long range and DPS if you want to carry.
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#8AK47plzPosted 3/9/2013 11:48:07 PM
The only two adc's you should play in solo queue are ezreal and caitlyn. Maybe trist. The rely way less on your team than adcs like graves or kog or twitch etc.
---
terran