Proof that Tribunal is full of Jealous Virgins

#1unlosing_rangerPosted 3/10/2013 8:42:16 AM(edited)
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/709383/#nogo

Game 4

and lol at game 5, getting reported for saying GG legit!
---
Weed is for pansies. Shooting MDMA into your eyeballs is the only way to play this game.
#2eco masterPosted 3/10/2013 8:46:41 AM
unlosing_ranger posted...

Where the hell do you get this? Is it not possible that he started running into towers?

As for case 4, if that doesn't look like Karthus making excuses for dying repeatedly, then I don't know what else to tell you. One case regarding a Karthus making excuses for dying does not mean the Tribunal is full of jealous virgins - they could easily have punished him after reading one other case.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#3SomnambulisticPosted 3/10/2013 8:47:41 AM
Karthus deserved everything in Game 4.

Fair, next.
---
I saw the storm reach from the sky to the ground
As dark as the day was bright
#4unlosing_ranger(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 8:49:52 AM
eco master posted...
unlosing_ranger posted...

Where the hell do you get this? Is it not possible that he started running into towers?

As for case 4, if that doesn't look like Karthus making excuses for dying repeatedly, then I don't know what else to tell you. One case regarding a Karthus making excuses for dying does not mean the Tribunal is full of jealous virgins - they could easily have punished him after reading one other case.

1st thing, i'm the reported player lol. Now if you read the chat for game 4 they don't dispute that it's valatines day, so it clearly was, 2nd look at my score on that game compared to the rest of my time.

Now look at the rest of the games, what did I do wrong?
---
Weed is for pansies. Shooting MDMA into your eyeballs is the only way to play this game.
#5centurion911Posted 3/10/2013 8:52:55 AM
You deserved it every single bit.

Next
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#6ThyCorndogPosted 3/10/2013 8:54:22 AM
are you saying you should be allowed to sit there and not participate and not get reported?
---
Hey what's going on in this thread http://i.imgur.com/9VkxI.gif
My friend's YouTubes. She's got LP's and stuff. http://www.youtube.com/user/ratbirdchampion
#7BoogyyPosted 3/10/2013 8:55:37 AM
Judging by the chat, it looked like you were probably reported for your gameplay, rather than your chat text.
---
Flowers are really unbalance
#8iiTryhardPosted 3/10/2013 8:58:03 AM
don't play LoL if you are talking to your "girlfriend" on valentines day....... it's common sense man
---
XBL: iiTryHaard LoL IGN: Pintbomb
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#9eco masterPosted 3/10/2013 9:01:12 AM
Case 2, you're constantly laughing at your team, harassing your team captain for his choice in bans in the middle of the game (news flash - you can't change bans in the middle of the game, so you're doing nothing but harassing him needlessly by constantly bringing it up), and telling the other team to report people on your team through all chat in the middle of the game.

Case 3, you announce your intent to report someone on your team in the middle of the game. This makes the second time. Why would you do this? There is absolutely no justifying it - saying you're going to report someone doesn't promote anything but more in-fighting, and that is not acceptable. It doesn't matter who started what. You either let it pass and don't say anything, or attempt to bring the team together. Trying to break the team apart is counter-productive.

Case 4, you keep saying you're on the phone over and over again, as if this is supposed to make whatever you're doing better. To me, as a reader of this case, it appears that you're trying to justify poor decisions at first, then later you refuse to play with the team saying "I'd die, I'm playing with one hand." That wouldn't even be enough to make me hit punish if this was the first case I read, but then, for the third time in a row, you announce your intent to report someone on your own team in the middle of the game. You shouldn't be doing that. Read the above statements regarding that.

Case 5 is a loss, and you were reported by two from the enemy team. That right away says to me that it's likely that you started to feed intentionally, but since the verdict has already been made, I can't see why they reported you. If their report reason was listed as Intentionally Feeding, I'd likely believe that.

However, it really doesn't matter at this point, because I have three cases that I'd have already punished for. Remember, if you have five cases and only did something wrong in one, guess what? The punishment is justified. There's no excusing rule-breaking behavior.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#10TheDarkNerdPosted 3/10/2013 9:01:19 AM
Can't you cradle on your shoulder? At least switch to that when you need to use a skill.
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/xnar69.gif