Lux Counters:

#1OmfgitsBlahPosted 3/10/2013 10:49:57 AM
What are some good Lux counters besides Xin Zhao, Nasus and Veigar?

Those are the three I usually take, but people flip out for no real reason when I take Nasus or Xin mid, and people still think Veigar's useless (at least, until the game gets going and I prove them wrong).

So what are some kosher mids to counter Lux?
---
If inflaton turns $3 into $0, then $6 turns into $3. -Orca
#2themagicpainmanPosted 3/10/2013 10:50:37 AM
She seems pretty safe honestly.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#3centurion911Posted 3/10/2013 10:51:02 AM
Nasus counters Lux? May I ask how?

And I think Kassadin does the job well if you dodge her snare.
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#4SirNovacainePosted 3/10/2013 10:51:49 AM
Send khazix and watch lux die after level 3 for the whole game
---
Gamertag: Uk II Tweed
Playing: Super Street Fighter IV - Evil Roo SRWZ2 - Official Lazengann / Spiral King of the SRWZ2 Board
#5OmfgitsBlah(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 10:53:13 AM(edited)
centurion911 posted...
Nasus counters Lux? May I ask how?

And I think Kassadin does the job well if you dodge her snare.

350 base MS, easy to dodge skillshots with bootstart + ms quints, easy to farm, and the moment you get a vampscep+negacloak, you can out-heal all her landed harass.

And many Lux players have this really interesting tendency to auto-attack you when you're farming, which causes them to push the wave (minions hit her instead of you), which makes her push, and wither+almost any jungler = dead Lux.

Kass and Kha'zix seem like legitimate counters. Especially Kass - stop that shield entirely.
---
If inflaton turns $3 into $0, then $6 turns into $3. -Orca
#6kaysa13Posted 3/10/2013 10:54:36 AM
Pretty much anyone who can dodge her snares. She's dangerous just because of her long-ranged snares, and if you overcome that, GG for the double rainbow.
---
This is a signature.
#7centurion911Posted 3/10/2013 10:55:04 AM
Also, Zed

Insane maneuverability along with an Ult that can dodge her ult if you time it right.
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#8shingo fanPosted 3/10/2013 10:59:43 AM
From my experience with Lux, anyone with lots of mobility will give her fits.
---
Question: What is with the internet's love of hyperbole?
#9DeanyzyPosted 3/10/2013 11:01:56 AM
I wouldn't say she has any direct counters and I wouldn't say she counters anyone either. She's just a good all round safe pick. If she can't land her snare consistently then she can only hope to poke you with E, She needs to land Q to be able to burst a target down.
#10megadude1Posted 3/10/2013 11:04:24 AM
at 6, lux can basically burst you down to at least 25% hp with her combo if the target doesn't die from the ult lol
---
Quinn is 2stronk
IGN: WrSmega - Silver III