Lux Counters:

#41AgentRebornPosted 3/10/2013 8:05:40 PM
Seph is, as usual, right on the money

Lux has no direct counters, has stupid burst and can seige forever with her stupid ass ult that's on a 10 second CD
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1935601/hynoski2.gif
#42AmarajahPosted 3/10/2013 8:29:50 PM
play ahri and either dodge all bindings or get cleanse, but with cleanse its way harder to have the kill pressure. Entirely up to you. Lux also usually gets chalice first so pretty hard to actually kill with ahri but it's possible. Lux is very easy to gank with your jungle though when you're ahri.
#43Wet_moonPosted 3/10/2013 8:34:26 PM
Without reading the thread I would take talon or katarina.
---
You can't fire me, I don't work in this van!
#44OmfgitsBlah(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 8:37:26 PM
AgentReborn posted...
Seph is, as usual, right on the money

Lux has no direct counters, has stupid burst and can seige forever with her stupid ass ult that's on a 10 second CD

If she pushes to tower, she's countered by wither + a good jungler.

If she doesn't push to tower, she doesn't farm.
---
If inflaton turns $3 into $0, then $6 turns into $3. -Orca
#45Valoroth05Posted 3/10/2013 8:50:34 PM
I swear, i wish you could like or dislike on this board. Time is such an annoying factor here.
---
Ballz Deep.
#46legendarylemurPosted 3/10/2013 8:58:13 PM
Kass counters Lux pretty hard. His ult helps dodge her skillshots, and he shrugs off her pokes.
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
CLICK HERE FOR FAME AND GLORY
#47dasmeseePosted 3/10/2013 9:57:06 PM
Talon,Kat,Viktor, all rape her easy! I don't understand anyone that has trouble with Lux.
#48EcchiBakaPosted 3/10/2013 10:04:29 PM
Leblanc? I dunno. I agree on the Kayle thing though.

I absolutely hate playing against a Lux mid. I always act a little savvy trying to dodge and I get hit by the peak of the range unexpectedly, and that's no good. I'd rather go someone like Malz who can just E and leave lane to try and help others. Staying in lane against Lux is a nightmare for me.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka. Give me ecchi manga recommendations!
http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
#49Doc_HellraiserPosted 3/11/2013 1:59:47 AM
Valoroth05 posted...
I swear, i wish you could like or dislike on this board. Time is such an annoying factor here.

As witnessed on sites that have that it turns into a circlejerk with constructive criticism being downvoted by fanboys and other such nonsense. Really the only thing those systems ever proved so far is that mankind is indeed full of idiots.
---
Still waiting for: Half-life 2: episode 3, Wasteland 2.