Just played my first Karma game... pretty fun.

#1BhelliumPosted 3/10/2013 2:38:08 PM
Was a three vs five (two afks, one lagged out) but we took several towers and i fed cait some tasty tasty newbs.

Honestly, I can see why she's not popular but the kit is fun... maybe should have made W have a DoT and increase Q's range to make her a bit more effective.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#2Skul_Posted 3/10/2013 2:40:46 PM
She is fun too play. Ive only played her mid, but i ended up getting a triple and ending positive in my first game.

Definitly needs a rework though, i only did ok because the other mid was crap player.
---
cave story is a nes or snes port-DemonDog666
i5-2500-GTX550TI-8GB; DSi; 3DS; GBASP; Wii;Galaxy SIII; iPod Touch 4th Gen;
#3OnionOfMysteryPosted 3/10/2013 2:47:31 PM
That's the sad truth, really. Karma is fun, but her kit is just... what is she supposed to do? What is her purpose in any lane? It's not that everyone can do what she does better (although some can), it's that she doesn't really do anything without farm and when she's farmed she can... support?

The idea of the nuke shield, Mantra ammo system, the chain and everything is cool and I really do enjoy her kit. I hope they manage to salvage what they can and make her something we'll see in a pro game one day.
---
The official OnionOfMystery of Reality.
"Vaan is like a Robin in a universe composed entirely of Batmans."
#4xHFxPosted 3/10/2013 2:50:41 PM(edited)
She's weak

The idea of the nuke shield, Mantra ammo system, the chain and everything is cool and I really do enjoy her kit. I hope they manage to salvage what they can and make her something we'll see in a pro game one day.

I already saw her in a pro game... Karma mid.

And I don't even watch much "pro games" at all.
#5VentonPosted 3/10/2013 2:52:19 PM
Take her mid and use for a protect the kog/vayne strat
---
Starcraft 2 - KannedTuna.820 - Masters Zerg
LoL: Kanshuna
#6ssupermario92Posted 3/10/2013 2:55:56 PM
bandwagoner
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 47 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: Athiniel
#7RaymondPosted 3/10/2013 2:56:49 PM
She lacks CC.
---
Spoiler is plot element, not your ignorance.
#8CrumpledPaperPosted 3/10/2013 3:01:12 PM
She lacks CC.

u wot m8
---
Eh
#9OnionOfMysteryPosted 3/10/2013 3:03:17 PM
xHFx posted...
I already saw her in a pro game... Karma mid.

And I don't even watch much "pro games" at all.

I never caught that, but what I'm seeing here is she was picked 3 times, lost all 3. Probably why she's not been picked since.
---
The official OnionOfMystery of Reality.
"Vaan is like a Robin in a universe composed entirely of Batmans."