Ziggs needs more love.

  • Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Ziggs needs more love.
2 years ago#1
Give him some, Rioto. Come on~
2 years ago#2
he has some pretty cool skins.
---
http://i.imgur.com/aTk36Od.jpg
http://www.synchtube.com/r/vidyagaemz
2 years ago#3
He actually still gets played now and again at the pro level.

edit: though I should mention his team usually loses.


If they buff him I'd like to see 1 of the following 2:


1. They should increase the missile speed of his ult, especially when firing from really far away. It takes so long to land and warns people well in advance so League of Escapes can dodge it with fair ease unless he is uncomfortably close (dropping ult on himself).

OR

2. Get rid of the 80% scaling at the edges and make the whole AoE deal 100% of the damage. The actual AoE of the ult where you hit for 100% is pretty small and the ult itself is already hard to hit as is.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
(edited by g-cube_masta)
2 years ago#4
Poolparty Ziggs is the bes skin in the game
---
The King of Kings
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9971/744sptp062727c1tyrekeem.jpg
2 years ago#5
I just bought and played my 1st game as ziggs actually. =)
---
I dont always argue with idiots. But when I do, I prefer Gamefaqs...
2 years ago#6
Mad Scientist master race.
---
http://imageshack.us/a/img845/1790/courtspin.gif
2 years ago#7
Snowball fighting is appropriate in all seasons
---
flexible bullet saying that a girl isn't hot is like a masai tribesman telling me that i have a bad computer ~ UtarEmpire
Pokemon White: 1205 8519 7476
2 years ago#8
Coolest character in the game

I still don't think he was broken at all on release and that they should revert his mine nerfs.
---
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote
2 years ago#9
I own all the time with Ziggs!

But I'm a noob so what do I know??
2 years ago#10
No he sucks.

Pool party Ahri would have been so much better
---
So, you apes wanna live forever?
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Ziggs needs more love.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived