Jungler is such a thankless role.

#1SirGizmoPosted 3/11/2013 1:27:59 AM
You play right and win, people complain you didn't do your role properly.
You play right and lose, people complain you didn't do your role properly.
---
""You miss 100% of the shots you dont take. -Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott." -SirGizmo
#2zeppelin312Posted 3/11/2013 1:28:44 AM
often, yeah
#3tristin809Posted 3/11/2013 1:31:33 AM
As a jungle main. Yeah pretty much. It's also sad that in games I stomp and go like 4/0/24 support still gets more gold then me. QQ
---
"Shop smart, shop s-mart." -Ash, Army of Darkness
UMVC3 Main Team: Wesker(b), Sentinel(a), Strider(y)
#4natchu96Posted 3/11/2013 1:37:40 AM
Reminds me of how people always blame the guy who's not even supposed to be actively getting kills in the first place in every game ever for everything.
---
"Memento Mori, if the nineth lion ate the sun." - Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
#5MegaSTVPosted 3/11/2013 1:42:05 AM
It's also your fault if 1st pick grabs top, gets countered, and then complains at you for losing lane.
---
thats why is hard to take you seriously, by the time you have a good argument i will have a perfect english grammar
-Anema1968
#6BhelliumPosted 3/11/2013 1:46:43 AM
it's most annoying when you're blamed for someone losing lane because you had to babysit two others
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#7PhoenixNinePosted 3/11/2013 1:49:15 AM
People confuse junglers with their personal butlers.
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#8TheSteelPhoenixPosted 3/11/2013 2:04:19 AM
Yes. For me, the interesting part is WHY people feel so entitled.

Also, no one ever realizes that a good jungler often carries the game, makes all the play, etc. Got my carry a double kill as maokai one game at 4 minute mark. Then I proceeded to have entire kill coverage for the game (i got 43 kills+ assist(i think it was 4 and 39) when the team had 44 kills total). I remember making every single play except for a top kill. Who thinks they won the game? the 20 kill carry.

Or the opposite, if you are snowballing, they start going "SHARE THE KILLS". Or people just throw away jungle advantege. Have had numerous games that were almost lost because I'm 15/0 as elise at the 20 minute mark and they are refusing to take towers cause "i need more farm", at that point when I can one shot the squishies with a walking spider, you push for the win. Thankfully the enemy team just usually surrenders at that point.

Also there is this really erroneous belief that if someone has a lot of kills, they MUST have taken them from someone. First, sometimes taking a kill is the difference between securing it and them walking away. Secondly, sometimes someone isn't envolved at all, which means you couldn't give it away if you wanted too.

Just stick in there, its one of the few fun positions IMO.
---
lol
#9SpacefrisianPosted 3/11/2013 3:49:23 AM
Just refuse to jungle solves that problem.
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
#10g-cube_mastaPosted 3/11/2013 3:58:03 AM
nah

support is worse for this sort of thing. AD carry gets all the credit for being fed while you're holding the spoon.

As a jungler I've made the enemy team go "gg jarvan"

but you're hard pressed to get a "gg lulu"
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png