Just bought Sejuani...

#1Gun SagePosted 3/12/2013 4:48:01 AM
She's stupid levels of trollzy. Build pure tank? Not a problem, still do 200+ magic damage per second to surrounding enemies. Need an initiator? Q towards the enemy ADC and just bulldoze your way forward. What do you care of puny attacks? Need someone to peel? Also not a problem! Ult whoever strays close enough to your carry and just stand around. You're still doing your job!

Build was spirit stone, boots, rushed a sunfire, bought swiftfoot boots, into spirit of ancient golem for tenacity (didn't really need it for the team I was against but oh well) and then I started building a spirit visage to counter fizz somewhat. Got a liandry's torment, then finished up with a Frozen Heart for more team utility, 40% CDR for constant W uptime, and plenty of armor to counter the nocturne trying to counter my health stacking with his BotRK.

I could literally charge into their team of Darius (Who was fed), Fizz (who was fed), Nocturne (somewhat behind), Gangplank (fairly fed), and Lulu (fed us like crazy)

All I needed was a Taric support to tell me how truly outrageous I was.
---
Now these points of data make a beautiful line, and we're out of beta we're releasing on time! So I'm glad I got burned, think of all the things we learned!
#2GevaudenPosted 3/12/2013 4:56:16 AM
I always use her in Soloq she's easy mode for my soloq teammates to get behind and attack the enemy I'm after.

I just wish she had better skins, till then I ain't buying any of them.
---
LOL ign - Gonk
#3PhoenixNinePosted 3/12/2013 5:42:32 AM
I almost always get Ancient Golem and Ninja Tabi going as my first items. Works incredibly well against most setups I encounter.
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#4ZedPowerPosted 3/12/2013 5:56:46 AM(edited)
Spirit Visage is not a bad idea when you need to counter magic damage, but you might want to take a look at Abyssal Scepter too, especially if you've got a fed mage on your side. Your W's not up as much but it gets pretty terrifying while it is.
---
"ˇViva La Revolución!"
-Salvador Limones
#5_HeXPosted 3/12/2013 6:12:05 AM
Bads still thinks she's bad, but realize she's not when they get their asses handed to them every time I play as Sejuani. She's pretty fun in top lane as well, steamrolled champs like Zed, Kha and Irelia.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.