Sejuani v. Hecarim

#1SirGizmoPosted 3/12/2013 5:43:46 AM
Who do you think is a more useful asset to the team in the jungle?
---
""You miss 100% of the shots you dont take. -Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott." -SirGizmo
#2QuadPonyPosted 3/12/2013 5:44:41 AM
SirGizmo posted...

Hec in every single way. Tier 1 S3 Jungler.
#3FRo3tBLo0dPosted 3/12/2013 5:46:57 AM
QuadPony posted...
SirGizmo posted...

This, Also, I think Hecarim is a lot of fun to play. One of my favorite champs to jungle with. Never played Sejuani so I can't say one or the other but Hecarim is awesome.
#4_HeXPosted 3/12/2013 5:51:26 AM
AP Hecarim or pls go.

Oneshotting people with DFG and Hec ult is trololol.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#5kourkourPosted 3/12/2013 5:59:08 AM
QuadPony posted...
SirGizmo posted...

This, Also, I think Hecarim is a lot of fun to play. One of my favorite champs to jungle with. Never played Sejuani so I can't say one or the other but Hecarim is awesome.

How is he fun to play, he's basically become tryhard and according to many he's easy as f***.
---
"stereotypical internet guy" -Fuzzy_Blanket
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa242/kourkour/xcluded.jpg
#6SirGizmo(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 6:03:20 AM
_HeX posted...
AP Hecarim or pls go.

Oneshotting people with DFG and Hec ult is trololol.

=\ Dat trolling.
---
""You miss 100% of the shots you dont take. -Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott." -SirGizmo
#7Shadow_King56Posted 3/12/2013 6:16:38 AM
Hec is a S3 beast, absolute best tanky jungler. Easily capable of initiating and scoring a penta late game
---
*Claims Kokonoe Rin, Vita, Nagi, Evangeline, Hanyuu, Cao Cao (KM), Kaguya, and Flonne-sama*
#8Gun SagePosted 3/12/2013 1:44:10 PM
I'd put them about even. Sej seems to do more damage and be tankier on her own, but Hecarim has regen that Mundo wishes he had, and still does good damage and is very tanky.

The real difference between the two is that Hecarim is a bit tankier in teamfights, and runs people down. Sej seems to put out slightly more damage in teamfights, and slows people down so they can't escape.

That and 2 second stun + 1 second stun versus a... what is it, a .75 second fear?
---
Now these points of data make a beautiful line, and we're out of beta we're releasing on time! So I'm glad I got burned, think of all the things we learned!
#9PhoenixNinePosted 3/12/2013 1:44:32 PM
Sejuani.

She's just way better.
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#10Arken101Posted 3/12/2013 1:46:46 PM
kourkour posted...
QuadPony posted...
SirGizmo posted...

How is he fun to play, he's basically become tryhard and according to many he's easy as f***.

Because Doompony
---
[http://animebot.everyboty.net/pix/866.jpg] [http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png]
Disregard Choices, Acquire Swain Garen's mai waifu