C/D Flash is still a must-have for some champions in ARAM

#1mantana888Posted 3/12/2013 7:47:16 AM
Topic - Results (61 votes)
C
67.21% (41 votes)
D
32.79% (20 votes)
This poll is now closed.
One of the things that always rustled my jimmies when I still played this game was when someone would go barrier/heal or barrier/ignite on Morgana or Amumu. Flash is just too good for getting in the middle of the enemy team to pass up, especially on Morg since she has no other gapcloser.

Champs I would say it's necesssary on:

Morgana
Amumu
Alistar
Galio
Annie
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.
#2SorrySleepingPosted 3/12/2013 7:48:38 AM
With the nerf to barrier and buff to heal, there isn't any reason to not take Flash/Heal over the old Heal/Barrier.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#3SmishhhPosted 3/12/2013 8:22:23 AM
SorrySleeping posted...
With the nerf to barrier and buff to heal, there isn't any reason to not take Flash/Heal over the old Heal/Barrier.

I still take barrier instead of flash if I'm playing a tank with good initiation. I don't find it to be enough to save you from trying to stay in melee range early on, and late game you don't need to worry about escaping since its all or nothing for you.
#4angelwkw3Posted 3/12/2013 8:24:04 AM
Amumu doesn't need flash in ARAM because his bandage is easily enough to close the distance.

Morg/Galio/Fiddle are probably the top 3 I'd say that need it most.
---
LoL ID = Crosisx2/Kurokage17/Angelwkw3
#5XelltrixPosted 3/12/2013 9:14:20 AM
Amumu should still grab flash 100% of the time.
---
Reading this post may induce one or more of the following:
Nausea / Butt-Hurt / Lulz / UM? Syndrome / Angst / Diarrhea
#6Herbert0Posted 3/12/2013 9:16:37 AM
Fiddle and Kennen.
#7Black_AssassinPosted 3/12/2013 9:36:33 AM
angelwkw3 posted...
Amumu doesn't need flash in ARAM because his bandage is easily enough to close the distance.

Double gap closer
Flash + R -> Q for a longer CC chain
#8gmims44Posted 3/12/2013 9:40:38 AM
angelwkw3 posted...

Against any enemy with a stun it's good to have both so you can close the gap again if they try to get away.
---
For Vectron!
#9viperesquePosted 3/12/2013 9:42:45 AM
Smishhh posted...
SorrySleeping posted...

I still take barrier instead of flash if I'm playing a tank with good initiation. I don't find it to be enough to save you from trying to stay in melee range early on, and late game you don't need to worry about escaping since its all or nothing for you.

Agree with both of these. It's criminal not to take flash on a squishy or anyone with a self-centred AOE ult.
---
FACT: Four out of five people are crushed to death by giant diamonds every day.
#10EDumeyPosted 3/12/2013 9:57:47 AM
Is Flash useful in team fights? Yes. Why not take Flash?
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg