Why isn't Vlad used more?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why isn't Vlad used more?
3 years ago#1
He deals a ton of damage, gives good utility(slows, %damage increase),escape and sustain. Not that of a decent poker but that can be substituted by other lanes like the AD. What gives?
3 years ago#2
He has some really bad hard counters(Fizz, Fiddle), and has slow early levels.
Formerly Z911
3 years ago#3
still seems to me to be used.
3 years ago#4
I used him all the time... then they heavily nerfed his Q's range and cooldown... and that made him more of a chore to play than the extreme fun he was before.

So yeah... I don't bother with him anymore
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskMstr / Haggar / Trish
3 years ago#5
I don't think Fiddle should be counted as a counter, specially not when Vlad has Q at rank 5.

Anyways he may have counters but he is still one of the best sustain midlanes in solo Que.
The All Father has bequeath me the gift of battle. So now I bequeath you my spear through your heart.
The official Eligor of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
3 years ago#6
Slows? Vlad has a slow on something other than his escape?
Still waiting for: Half-life 2: episode 3, Wasteland 2.
3 years ago#7
Doc_Hellraiser posted...
Slows? Vlad has a slow on something other than his escape?

He slows people with his escape. So ya.
Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants.
I don't see many ice giants around. - ff12and3rocks
3 years ago#8
Except if you're using W to escape in teamfights, something is already going horribly wrong.
3 years ago#9
Vlad is still my main AP champ, I enjoy using him still, minus the occasional lane against Fiddle or Kassadin. Plus I got Blood Lord Vladimir skin recently which rekindled my love for the champ. But I agree, this past month I've played against a Vlad or two which I don't particularly remember either being good.
XBL/PSN/SummonerName/Steam: NightshadeEXE
3 years ago#10
The top EU teams seem to ignore him now as well, although I believe the Asians were/are keen on him and I haven't seen them play in a while, so they might.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why isn't Vlad used more?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived