i hope someday they make an oreo cookie darius skin

#11iXCelticXiPosted 3/12/2013 11:04:14 AM
SirWozzel posted...
I loled.

I didn't, but mostly due to the fact that I am not twelve and don't have the dullest sense of humor ever -.-
---
LoL IGN: Greedy
#12J_walker6Posted 3/12/2013 11:06:23 AM
iXCelticXi posted...
SirWozzel posted...
I loled.

I didn't, but mostly due to the fact that I am not twelve and don't have the dullest sense of humor ever -.-

That's ok. You can be the beacon of maturity for the entire world! It's a big responsibility, but I know you are up for the task. I'll just stay here and continue laughing at things I find funny.
#13CenaxKikia(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 10:48:13 PM
J_walker6 posted...
iXCelticXi posted...
SirWozzel posted...
I loled.

That's ok. You can be the beacon of maturity for the entire world! It's a big responsibility, but I know you are up for the task. I'll just stay here and continue laughing at things I find funny.

Its a shame for him because considering I made this topic and im an old man he must be dead inside.
---
"The unknown.. trolls us.." -Carl Sagan
I play with balls and cubes -> http://www.youtube.com/CenaxKikia
#14EphidelPosted 3/12/2013 10:55:35 PM
I think they should make a sneezing Darius skin where he goes haaaaaa choooo.
---
The time is out of joint. O cursed spite, that ever I was born to set it right!
http://i.imgur.com/pyvQmyz.gif
#15Chako-PHPosted 3/12/2013 10:56:43 PM
Suffer_Not posted...
I would love for J4's ult arena to be replaced with a glass of milk.

Maybe find a way to change Demacia into Delicious! or some other variant that fits better.

Replace his flag with cookies so he can toss them to his allies to make them healthier?

I loled hard at this .. >.<

DELIICCIIIIOUUUUSS !!!

-Jarvan IV
---
Welcome to the league of draaaven. I'm a universal recipient.
Demacia shall not fall. Noxus, now and forever.
#16themagicpainmanPosted 3/13/2013 4:27:25 AM
Chako-PH posted...
Suffer_Not posted...
I would love for J4's ult arena to be replaced with a glass of milk.

Maybe find a way to change Demacia into Delicious! or some other variant that fits better.

Replace his flag with cookies so he can toss them to his allies to make them healthier?

I loled hard at this .. >.<

DELIICCIIIIOUUUUSS !!!

-Jarvan IV

Imperial J4?
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW