Nami, you suck!

#1Tactician_LordPosted 3/12/2013 12:07:45 PM
Xin: Come on Nami, bubble them!
MF: Yeah, fight them!
Xin: Jesus, you suck. They`re right there, attack!
MF: Nami, don`t run from them!

That`s a conversation I witnessed while the team was all dead except for Nami. Nami was 2/5/25, Xin was 7/17/5 and MF 5/20/3. Nami was doing great, don`t know why supports get blamed for not fighting an entire team on their own. On related news, I went with Quinn and did 10/6/7. Poor Nami...
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
#2reaver89Posted 3/12/2013 12:12:59 PM
I fought off a 4 v 1 and kept a team from taking 2 of our towers/inhibitors as Lulu and got a kill on a Ryze.

But I agree with you. Nami isn't one of those supports that can function well on her own. Actually, I'm surprised Xin Zhao didn't just dive her.
#3BlocktopusPosted 3/12/2013 12:14:15 PM
Who the hell types like that
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
#4lightning_omegaPosted 3/12/2013 12:14:40 PM
Because giving the enemy team an ace is like the best thing ever, right?

Nami doesn't do a lot of damage, so there's no real point in going for it unless it's a 1v1 and the enemy's health is low enough for a sure kill.

As a Nami player myself, I think Nami did the right thing in this situation.
#5MMG_Posted 3/12/2013 12:15:26 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6DaGreatOnelolPosted 3/12/2013 12:21:34 PM
Giving a team an ace is much much worse than having a support not do anything at all. Other than that, if I had a team like that, I wouldn't even bother playing with them on ranked.
---
"Damn right and I'll do it again. I am right so I gotz to win" - DMX
#7SoraOwnsAllPosted 3/12/2013 12:26:30 PM
There are people that actually talk like that?
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#8zefigPosted 3/12/2013 12:52:21 PM
Well looking at Xin and MF's deaths clearly they believe if you can get into a fight, you must fight.
---
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy
#9Tactician_Lord(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 1:37:54 PM
zefig posted...
Well looking at Xin and MF's deaths clearly they believe if you can get into a fight, you must fight.

That MF was feeding like crazy and wandering on her own a lot. She also disconnected when we didn`t agree to surrender. This isn`t even the first time I see the support get harassed by some teamplayers...makes me wonder if that`s why barely anyone wants to support.
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
#10GevaudenPosted 3/12/2013 1:55:44 PM
SoraOwnsAll posted...
There are people that actually talk like that?

I see it all the time, the worst players are the most vocal, bet they never even looked at Nami's score cuz they don;t get it which is why they were dead in the first place.
---
LOL ign - Gonk