Nami, you suck!

#11RihawfPosted 3/12/2013 1:57:49 PM
I almost jumped on you
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#12Tactician_Lord(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 2:46:34 PM
Gevauden posted...
SoraOwnsAll posted...
There are people that actually talk like that?

I see it all the time, the worst players are the most vocal, bet they never even looked at Nami's score cuz they don;t get it which is why they were dead in the first place.

I see alot of people pick on supports for not having lots of kills, they usually ignore the amazing number of assists they earn. There`s some weird mentality in a lot of people about kills and deaths when the game is about destroying and getting objectives (red and blue buff, baron and dragon, turrets, etc).

Rihawf posted...
I almost jumped on you

:D

Nah, I do think Nami deserves/needs some kind of buff, but I don`t think she sucks.
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
#13lightdragoon88Posted 3/12/2013 3:01:21 PM
Tactician_Lord posted...
Gevauden posted...
SoraOwnsAll posted...

I see it all the time, the worst players are the most vocal, bet they never even looked at Nami's score cuz they don;t get it which is why they were dead in the first place.

I see alot of people pick on supports for not having lots of kills, they usually ignore the amazing number of assists they earn. There`s some weird mentality in a lot of people about kills and deaths when the game is about destroying and getting objectives (red and blue buff, baron and dragon, turrets, etc).

Tell me about it.

A support isn't measured by their kill/death ratio, but their assist/death ratio.
---
My favorite League of Legend Champion: http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
http://i.imgur.com/Q7BrWKG.png
#14Tactician_Lord(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 4:37:54 PM
lightdragoon88 posted...
Tactician_Lord posted...
Gevauden posted...
SoraOwnsAll posted...

Tell me about it.

A support isn't measured by their kill/death ratio, but their assist/death ratio.

Indeed.
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.