Canon topic: who is the weakest champion in the league?

#11aHappySacka(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 3:44:47 PM
Nemyar posted...
Weakest in term of what?

If you're talking about physically, then I would say Annie as she's just a little girl.

Weakest in terms of the odds of them losing against anyone else in a fight, not a weight lifting contest like some of you have chosen to answer to.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#12Luster_SlyPosted 3/12/2013 3:45:33 PM
Kog'Maw doesn't have arms so him
---
Core i5 3570k 3.4Ghz | GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H | Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB 1600Mhz | 1TB HDD | GeForce GTX 660 Ti | Corsair CX600 | Corsair 300R Windowed
#13kirbyakaZPosted 3/12/2013 3:46:35 PM
SUFFER_NOT! I SUMMON THEE!

I was thinking along the lines of Sword_Slasher's post, I think Graves would be the weakest, as at least Cait can take you out from range.
---
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:12 Annoyed faces:4
#14Airborne_GnorcPosted 3/12/2013 3:46:53 PM

Don't underestimate the power of a huge pair of teeth. <.<
---
Formerly Z911
#15LazyKennyPosted 3/12/2013 3:48:43 PM
If we're going solely by lore, then the weakest champion in the game is Rumble.

It's mainly because he relies on a suit that barely holds itself together and without it, he's powerless. You'd probably laugh or be incredibly confused if he announced that he was going to fight against trained soldiers, mages armed with forbidden power, and unknown horrors with that thing. If that was to represent what yordle technology can really do, then you'd probably run away really fast from anything made by a yordle in fear of it blowing up in your face.

The only reason he was even allowed in actually was because he hated Heimer so much that when his suit got one-shotted, he was willing to take on Heimerdinger piloting a mecha ten times Tristy's size with his bare hands.
---
Then I bust out Sudowoodo, and you're like "lol grass" so you try fire BUT IT DOESN'T WORK BECAUSE SUDOWOODO IS A ****ING ROCK!
#16GujinKamiPosted 3/12/2013 3:49:05 PM
Graves can at least eat bullets due to his natural toughness. Weakest is most likely Caitlyn and mechless Rumble.
---
~Gujin
http://i.imgur.com/GXFnB14.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ZjREIw7.jpg http://i.imgur.com/fPS9ys4.gif
#17The-World-SevenPosted 3/12/2013 3:54:25 PM
uh....amumu....

the only thing he's got going for him

is that bad things don't happen to him

he's just sad

and people around him eventually are sad too

there isnt anyone weaker.
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#18luigi33Posted 3/12/2013 3:54:40 PM
I Sona can channel sound waves into razor sharp slices.

Twitch can use the power of stealth.

I would say Cait, she's just a girl with a gun and gadgets, nothing special. She's the Batman of LoL but with less money.

No, Vayne is the batman of LoL
---
Specs: [Intel i5 3570k] [16GB DDR3] [GA-Z77X-UD3H]
[CM Hyper 212+] [GTX 560ti]
Steam ID: xcyper33
#19ZimmianZiskPosted 3/12/2013 4:07:02 PM
You can't stipulate that its Rumble because you separated him from his mech. That's like saying Sona without her etwal, or Draven without his ego. It's an integral part of the champion.

As for who I think is weakest, its probably some ADC. They generally are just standard people who happen to be reasonably skilled and have some supplementary gadgets. Cait, Draven, Ashe, Fiora, they all could easily take on any standard person, but matching them against gods, warrior kings, eldritch horrors, and abominations just doesn't seem fair.
---
The guy who thinks Karma is a viable champion.
Hero's aren't made. They're cornered.
#20saucejePosted 3/12/2013 4:10:58 PM

But he does have arms.