Canon topic: who is the weakest champion in the league?

#31BhelliumPosted 3/12/2013 4:40:21 PM
Luster_Sly posted...
<
Not if he had time to plan

*comes back*
And knowing the Bat he already has
*hides again*
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#32chaoshadouPosted 3/12/2013 4:41:25 PM
centurion911 posted...
She's the Batman of LoL but with less money, skills, back-up plans, and hax.

---
Awesome series, please support the VN ps3 localization http://petitiononline.com/umineko1/petition.html
http://www.facebook.com/OperationGoldenLand
#33GuitarHero171Posted 3/12/2013 4:42:55 PM
Bail_Tavira posted...
She's the Batman of LoL but with less money.

are you trying to downplay batman?

Batman is a pretty lame 'superhero' that would get wrecked by almost every other superhero.

You do realize it's been confirmed that Batman has a contingency plan for dealing with every member of the Justice League should the need arise to take them down, right?
---
Official Grouch of the Green Day: Rock Band board
#34Bail_TaviraPosted 3/12/2013 4:44:04 PM
Bail_Tavira posted...

Batman is a pretty lame 'superhero' that would get wrecked by almost every other superhero.

You do realize it's been confirmed that Batman has a contingency plan for dealing with every member of the Justice League should the need arise to take them down, right?

You do realize that regardless of Batman's lame plans, anyone else with actual supernatural powers would own him, right?
#35darkwing1232Posted 3/12/2013 4:44:43 PM
My vote is for Gragas, the fat irish drunk. One gut shot and he'd fall over. He's very top-heavy.
#36ChocoboDreamsPosted 3/12/2013 4:45:20 PM
centurion911 posted...
I Sona can channel sound waves into razor sharp slices.

Twitch can use the power of stealth.

I would say Cait, she's just a girl with a gun and gadgets, nothing special. She's the Batman of LoL but with less money.

Batman is at the physical peak any man can be. This means he has the same strength, physically, of Captain America.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#37KirbixPosted 3/12/2013 4:47:43 PM(edited)
Gotta admit, Amumu looks pretty damned boring. They let him join the league out of pity, and somehow he's just figured out how to succeed. He has no listed powers of any kind apart from a persistent sadness.

Nautilus, too- as far as I can tell he's an ordinary (undead) dude who drags around an anchor that's "too heavy for him to swim or run "

And what about Nunu- without Willump, what is he? A kid who throws snowballs.

My vote is for Gragas, the fat irish drunk. One gut shot and he'd fall over. He's very top-heavy.

I thought this, but then you read his lore and find out that he's actually supposed to be a super-human due to years of drinking magically-infused ales.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#38TwCabl3Posted 3/12/2013 4:45:44 PM
Bail_Tavira posted...

People that think Batman would get beat by any other superhero do NOT read comics. That is a fact.
---
XBL Gamertag- cabald
#39Small_appliancePosted 3/12/2013 4:46:33 PM
I feel like everyone completely missed the point of this topic except the guy who said Amumu.
---
Cooler than Freddie Jackson sippin' a milkshake in a snowstorm.
#40Bail_TaviraPosted 3/12/2013 4:48:37 PM
Not only that, Batman isn't even the strongest powerless rich superhero. Ironman dunks Batman. In his own niche superhero role consisting of no more than like 4 people, Batman isn't on top.