Canon topic: who is the weakest champion in the league?

#41KirbixPosted 3/12/2013 4:49:50 PM
Not only that, Batman isn't even the strongest powerless rich superhero. Ironman dunks Batman. In his own niche superhero role consisting of no more than like 4 people, Batman isn't on top.

>_> I could refute this, but then I'd have to let someone give me a wedgie for being nerdy enough to correct it.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#42WayavasPosted 3/12/2013 4:52:00 PM
dont be dumb, theyare in the league of legends for a reason, and one of them is not being weak
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#43TwCabl3Posted 3/12/2013 4:52:39 PM
Bail_Tavira posted...
Not only that, Batman isn't even the strongest powerless rich superhero. Ironman dunks Batman. In his own niche superhero role consisting of no more than like 4 people, Batman isn't on top.

What? You can't be serious. Batman would slay Ironman if he ever felt the need.
---
XBL Gamertag- cabald
#44SeaIntoTheSkyPosted 3/12/2013 4:54:06 PM
Nunu without Willump?
#45saucejePosted 3/12/2013 4:55:11 PM
dont be dumb, theyare in the league of legends for a reason, and one of them is not being weak

One of them has to be the weakest comparatively.
#46ChocoboDreamsPosted 3/12/2013 5:04:41 PM
Bail_Tavira posted...

Captain America has gone toe-to-toe with Iron Man on more than one occasion, and as I mentioned already, both Batman and Captain America are described as being at peak physical strength of what a human can be.

Outside of that, Captain America has his pride, and instincts. Batman has his genius, peak martial arts prowess, and tons of gadgets. In the event that Batman and Iron Man fought each other no-holds barred, expect that Batman has a way to lock that suit down before he even gets to use it.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#47wantfastcarsPosted 3/12/2013 5:06:45 PM
Doesn't one storyline's Iron Man have the suit like... inside his bones, and it just comes to the surface whenever he needs it, or something equally as ridiculous?
---
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD
#48albelclawPosted 3/12/2013 5:09:55 PM
And for the new champion:

Batman.

He is an assassin jungler who deals tons of damage with his long range batarangs. I recommend building trinity force on him.
---
"It's not the great who are a strong, it's the strong who are great!"
Brony and proud of it. Don't like it? Ignore it. Deal with it.
#49QuetzalmaPosted 3/12/2013 5:20:23 PM
if you mean actual power, then the best way to know would be to have all champs fight each other at Level 18 with no items(viktor has his default core and rengar has the bonetooth necklace with no trophies), and honestly, I don't think there's actually the weakest champion, all of them can pull their own weight

if you mean lore-wise, then idk, I'm not familiar with all the lore, but I'd say that the ones from the Void, the imprisioned ones and the Shadow Isles are probably the strongest ones
#50g-cube_mastaPosted 3/12/2013 5:25:28 PM
SUFFER_NOT! I SUMMON THEE!

---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png