Canon topic: who is the weakest champion in the league?

#51Bail_TaviraPosted 3/12/2013 4:37:25 PM
Bail_Tavira posted...
Not only that, Batman isn't even the strongest powerless rich superhero. Ironman dunks Batman. In his own niche superhero role consisting of no more than like 4 people, Batman isn't on top.

Captain America has gone toe-to-toe with Iron Man on more than one occasion, and as I mentioned already, both Batman and Captain America are described as being at peak physical strength of what a human can be.

Outside of that, Captain America has his pride, and instincts. Batman has his genius, peak martial arts prowess, and tons of gadgets. In the event that Batman and Iron Man fought each other no-holds barred, expect that Batman has a way to lock that suit down before he even gets to use it.

Ironman puts on suit.
Ironman flies into the air.
Batman has now lost.

GG noobs pls report batman
#52FoxDragon13Posted 3/12/2013 4:59:32 PM
ChocoboDreams posted...
Bail_Tavira posted...
Not only that, Batman isn't even the strongest powerless rich superhero. Ironman dunks Batman. In his own niche superhero role consisting of no more than like 4 people, Batman isn't on top.

Captain America has gone toe-to-toe with Iron Man on more than one occasion, and as I mentioned already, both Batman and Captain America are described as being at peak physical strength of what a human can be.

Outside of that, Captain America has his pride, and instincts. Batman has his genius, peak martial arts prowess, and tons of gadgets. In the event that Batman and Iron Man fought each other no-holds barred, expect that Batman has a way to lock that suit down before he even gets to use it.

In Dark Knight Returns (the animated one), Batman beat Superman in a fight, even though Batman was WWAAAAAYYY beyond his prime.

You dont mess with Batman
---
"Are you quite finished?"-Black Mage
"I was thinking I should run around in an idiotic panic."-Fighter
#53The-World-SevenPosted 3/12/2013 5:18:21 PM
lol @ everyone listing people with guns

and people saying rumble 'without his suit'.

the fact of the matter is, they have guns and he has a mecha suit with a flamethrower and a harpoon gun

amumu literally has

only sadness

and bandages

not even parents
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#54BhelliumPosted 3/12/2013 5:19:44 PM
Bail_Tavira posted...

Ironman puts on suit.
Ironman flies into the air.
Batman has now lost.

GG noobs pls report batman

Yeah, if the Bat has one weakness he never compensated for it's air combat

oh wait
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#55TheMadTokerPosted 3/12/2013 8:17:29 PM
FoxDragon13 posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...
Bail_Tavira posted...

In Dark Knight Returns (the animated one), Batman beat Superman in a fight, even though Batman was WWAAAAAYYY beyond his prime.

You dont mess with Batman

Well, in all fairness I believe that fight was staged by both of them to simply put on a show and allow Bats to keep doing what he does best, just under the radar now.

That said, it was a great fight and staged or not - Bats would give Supes a run for his money.
---
Steam: TheMadToker420 - Origin: TheMadToker
http://www.mektek.net/forums/forum/30-mechwarrior4-free-release/ <---Mechwarrior 4: Mercs, for free!
#56BlocktopusPosted 3/12/2013 8:36:52 PM(edited)
Bail_Tavira posted...
Bail_Tavira posted...
She's the Batman of LoL but with less money.

are you trying to downplay batman?

Batman is a pretty lame 'superhero' that would get wrecked by almost every other superhero.

You do realize it's been confirmed that Batman has a contingency plan for dealing with every member of the Justice League should the need arise to take them down, right?

You do realize that regardless of Batman's lame plans, anyone else with actual supernatural powers would own him, right?

Batman could probably kill Superman if he had some Kryptonite. Though if he had to take on three actual superheroes at once he'd probably get his **** wrecked. Batman is nowhere near as physically strong as any real superhero.

BUT

He can win in a fight with almost all of them under the right circumstances. I'm pretty sure Batman has defeated Superman before
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
#57YourJanissaryPosted 3/12/2013 8:46:47 PM
the weakest canonically is jax.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who know about binary, those who don't, and those who didn't realize this joke is in ternary.
#58BarocratesPosted 3/12/2013 9:02:43 PM
lol@Iron Man

Iron Man has proven that, without his suit, he's absolutely helpless.

Captain America deactivated his suit, and proceeded to look like a man smacking around a little child.

With the suit in full operation, Batman still wins. What do you think Mr. Freeze - a man Batman has trounced on many occasions - is? A guy in a powered suit. He sort of has practice against the sort of thing.

There has only been two people I've seen Batman concede defeat to, and both of them were humans without super powers.
---
The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.
#59VoidgolemPosted 3/12/2013 9:04:04 PM
lorewise? Probably Heimerdinger.

Dude's a thinker, not a fighter.
---
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j360/voidgolem/Lagannrim_zps5e36b947.jpg
#60Masemune_100Posted 3/12/2013 9:15:02 PM
Batman beat Darkseid. That tops ANYTHING Iron Man has pulled.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade