who beats elise???

#31TheSuspectedPosted 3/13/2013 7:07:40 AM
Deanyzy posted...
SupaPowers posted...
Don't quote me on this because **** if I know, but I can imagine Garen would wreck that lane.

It's a pretty easy lane for Elise in my experience.

This. Garen cries against Elise.
---
PSN: NaRD2ndG | Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nard2ndg | LoL IGN: Fraudulent NaRD
GameFAQs P4A board 'Random Button' mainer!
#32Masemune_100Posted 3/13/2013 7:47:43 AM
Rengar - She can't stand too close to caster minions or a bush, or she's going to be wishing she had better sustain and that her sustain didn't require meleeing minions.
Jayce - Land your E > Q consistently and you outpoke her, although you might want an early Tear/blue buff and sustain so you can force her out of lane.
Yorick - derp.
Cho - does fine if you make it to 6 without getting crushed in lane, since she can't jump you anymore without dying.

There's more, but that's the ones that I can think of off the top of my head.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#33Shannon232Posted 3/13/2013 9:16:38 AM
Swain - He makes her cry. He completely destroys her.
Kayle - see Swain.
Vlad - He can sustain through her Q's, she can't harass him very well. He may not kill her but he'll be more useful later on.
Yorick - Elise can't kill him easily, He's a wall.
Kennen - He has ranged harass, good mobility and she can't jump on him without being stunlocked.
Jayce - Can farm safely and can poke Elise quite hard with empowered Q's, he can disengage from her spiderform with the hammer's E.
Cho - Cho is like Yorick and Vlad, they survive the lane and give Elise trouble through pure sustain.

A lot of mages can keep her at bay which is why you don't see her in the mid lane very often. It's interesting really, she has a lot of kill potential against mages but they have the tools to keep her out of range. She wrecks nearly all AP assassins hard though.

Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
No. Cho's natural health gain turns him into food against Elise.
---
IGN: Best Elise Aus
If a tree falls in a forest and no-one is around to hear it... A hipster will buy the soundtrack.
#34mutation10101Posted 3/13/2013 9:27:13 AM
I've topped against a decent variety of typical tops, and the only one I ever had any trouble was Bruiser Nid. Then again, he did level his heal 1st, and their jungler/mid camped my lane hard.... But I digress. I have never outright lost a lane with her, and at most stale mated it.
---
10-6-12 The day LoL kept crashing to save the wards.
#35ISF_Lmaokai_TMHPosted 3/13/2013 9:35:16 AM
g-cube_masta posted...
rumble can win dat lane

He can...

But so can Elise. I'd say it's more a stalemate than anything.

better than losing

As obnoxian as Elise is, I think Rumble's ult is better than an entire elise late game anyways.
---
IGN: Wolf Beil / Nemichthyidae
http://www.youtube.com/user/Lmaokai
#36crosooPosted 3/13/2013 10:51:16 AM
Riven,

All in on her early, lvl 1 or 2 (prefer lvl 2 advantage while she is lvl 1), you should kill her, if not Jump for kill lvl 3 using ignite.

Lane won from here shield her q's and dodge skill shots. Save ulti nuke for after she has rappelled, or while she is stunned from w.

If you don't get that early advantage, it came become difficult but that is the same for every riven lane.