is irelia any good?

#1Grey_AsakuraPosted 3/12/2013 4:02:43 PM
i kept hearing that she sucks cuz her stuff is armor based instead of health based or something liekt hat
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZuXHL.jpg http://i.imgur.com/CEvtF.jpg
Delicious Erza
#2aHappySackaPosted 3/12/2013 4:03:59 PM
The new BorK is OP on her.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#3centurion911Posted 3/12/2013 4:05:56 PM
BoRK gives her %health damage.

Her W gives her true damage.

She's already one of the better duelists in the game at level 4+, this makes her hard to build against, her lane sustain makes her difficult to force out, and her E allows her to make some pretty clutch turnarounds.

The AS and item changes definitely hurt her in S3, but she's still very viable and a strong top laner.

This is one of my favorite champs though, so I will admit that I am biased
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#4MegeasPosted 3/12/2013 4:19:29 PM
She is one of the best champs to farm under turret. She has tons of sustain and with a bit of farm she can be a very powerful champ. The biggest thing to realize is that she can not go 1v1 with bruisers early on. You need to play a bit defensive especially against aggressive bruisers like Darius or Riven. Farm a few levels and items and you'll be able to carry.
#5centurion911Posted 3/12/2013 4:23:31 PM(edited)
Megeas posted...
She is one of the best champs to farm under turret. She has tons of sustain and with a bit of farm she can be a very powerful champ. The biggest thing to realize is that she can not go 1v1 with bruisers early on. You need to play a bit defensive especially against aggressive bruisers like Darius or Riven. Farm a few levels and items and you'll be able to carry.

Big secret about Darius

You can beat him at level 5(maybe 4), level 9-10, and 13+.

1-3 he wrecks you, each level of his ult he wrecks you even harder.

It's about the same with Riven, except you really have no way of getting away from her if she forces a bad trade.

For both, outsustaining and outcsing is the best way to win
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."