"Dude Im support."

#11BhelliumPosted 3/12/2013 7:06:21 PM
there's feeding and there's trusting your team to actually follow through on opportunities then getting shafted when they don't

support is just a bad idea in solo queue since mistrust in competency without proof is the best way to play
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#12MrFailPosted 3/12/2013 7:41:00 PM
Ehh, regardless of how many assists the support has, if he traded his life for the ADC every single time, he did a good job. If the ADC puts the support in that position constantly, it is the ADC's fault and he had better have a high kill count by pulling off all the risky moves that made his support explode.
#13Herbert0Posted 3/12/2013 7:55:46 PM
Typical day for a support

Both you and your ADC are low.
Caitlyn ults ADC and you block it and die.
Everyone just sees that you die and blame you for feeding.
ADC doesn't speak up to defend you.
You go the rest of the game feeling sad.
#14Camel-RiderPosted 3/12/2013 7:59:08 PM(edited)
Honestly whenever I play support and have more than 2-3 deaths in lane, i tend to think its 70% the ADC's fault. When I have a great ADC, the only time I should ever die is in a team fight if the enemy is stupid enough to put their efforts into killing me and not my team who is hammering away at them.
---
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider
#15Harbinger_XPosted 3/12/2013 8:00:00 PM
I hate the extremely passive ADCs. Not the champs but the players. If your support can net you an early kill, by all means take it. Those 4 minions you miss will be covered. I've died a couple of times being aggressive, pinging my ADC for them to just afk farm. I've learned to just stay with the carry now though, one game of feeding was enough.
#16FlameLord23Posted 3/12/2013 8:09:30 PM
Harbinger_X posted...
I hate the extremely passive ADCs. Not the champs but the players. If your support can net you an early kill, by all means take it. Those 4 minions you miss will be covered. I've died a couple of times being aggressive, pinging my ADC for them to just afk farm. I've learned to just stay with the carry now though, one game of feeding was enough.

See this happens sometimes for me but mostly because I'm not yet competent enough of an ADC to really focus on both farming and harass and making sure I capitalize on initiations. This is why I tend to do it with people I know and have voice communication with either via skype or in person. Otherwise it's a risk and I end up being called a feeder or an retard ect, when in reality I'm just a noob.
---
Annie TDC Hastur Shut up jesus.
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths