Whenever my opponent at mid is Lux...

#1Lune21Posted 3/13/2013 3:28:15 AM
I'm always sure it's going to be a breeze in the lane. Skillshots that are so easy to land, no escape mechanism...

But when a Steel Legion Lux is at mid, I can't see whatever ****ing thing she throws at me. wtf Riot?

And no, I didn't lost against a Lux at mid. It's not just I'm used to playing against a Lux and not dominate.
#2GevaudenPosted 3/13/2013 4:45:36 AM
Pay 2 win baby
---
LOL ign - Gonk
#3DeanyzyPosted 3/13/2013 4:59:31 AM
I don't understand the trouble people have with that skin, I'd say I'm about as consistent as dodging her skillshots in that skin then I am against any other.

It's down to muscle memory, if you're used to dodging her skillshots you'll do it regardless of what they look like in a different skin.
#4SupaPowersPosted 3/13/2013 5:01:14 AM
Whenever a teammate plays against Lux mid she gets a Soulstealer with full stacks by 5 minutes.
---
If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
#5kirbymuncherPosted 3/13/2013 5:04:03 AM
Deanyzy posted...
It's down to muscle memory, if you're used to dodging her skillshots you'll do it regardless of what they look like in a different skin.

I dunno, I have a really hard time telling her Q and her E apart which can sometimes make it hard to dodge one when expecting the other
---
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
#6GrimtronPosted 3/13/2013 5:12:20 AM
Deanyzy posted...
I don't understand the trouble people have with that skin, I'd say I'm about as consistent as dodging her skillshots in that skin then I am against any other.

I can't even see her skill shots, was going to buy the skin until I went up against one and found this out.
---
Rin is mai Waifu
| http://i.imgur.com/8TFqH.png | http://i.imgur.com/6ywlIYI.png |
#7sethyboy0Posted 3/13/2013 5:38:34 AM
SupaPowers posted...
Whenever a teammate plays against Lux mid she gets a Soulstealer with full stacks by 5 minutes.

Now that I think about it this is actually very true.

Lux is the only mid I own (mostly buy and play supports), so she's the mid I have the most playtime on. I've only ever had a soulstealer in a match once because usually I'm not winning lane hard enough to pull it off.

That being said, whenever an enemy Lux gets soulstealer it's always their first item (I get Athene's first) and my teammate always seems to feed them to the point where there's not much you can do to stop her.