Does the LoL community ever get better?

#1mrpibbles1987Posted 3/13/2013 6:06:12 AM
It seems like almost 50% of the matches have really immature/annoying people. Telling each other/everyone to uninstall, insulting each other, afking or throwing because they don't get their position and, general whining about anything that doesn't go their way.

Is it worse in dominion (thats mostly what I play)? Or maybe my level (I'm 18)?

I would love to find a way to distance myself from this kind of behavior. Especially since most of the people that act like this aren't very good to boot.
---
"I will slap your face off of your face!"- Charlie Kelly
#2tranquilizerrrPosted 3/13/2013 6:12:59 AM
Playing with friends is the only real way.
---
Talk is cheap.
#3stascakbw07Posted 3/13/2013 6:16:59 AM
Is it worse in dominion (thats mostly what I play)?

You play dominion and then wonder why you aren't satisfied by your experience with this game when everything is balanced for SR?

Uninstall
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0deA1JUUZFQ
Your carry is the best player on my team!
#4mrpibbles1987(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 6:31:14 AM
lol Dominion is the only way I can play with friends most times. I got into this game about 2 months ago. And all they play is dom. A couple play SR but aren't on as much.
---
#5gaara999999Posted 3/13/2013 6:32:38 AM
Basically:

At low levels you encounter tons of toxic players. As you get up and up in levels, you will start to encounter less and less toxic players, except when you hit level 30 and every game will have toxic players again.
---
Your Existance is a plothole - Kaiolini
You aren't on YouTube so this makes your topic not real so hurhurhur. -Drekerr
#6mrpibbles1987(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 6:35:19 AM
gaara999999 posted...
Basically:

At low levels you encounter tons of toxic players. As you get up and up in levels, you will start to encounter less and less toxic players, except when you hit level 30 and every game will have toxic players again.

I was worried about that. I mean usually I play with a 3-4 piece. So it's not much to worry about when its the other team /all chatting the whole game. But when I solo it's exponentially worse.
---
#7hawkeye2188Posted 3/13/2013 7:06:10 AM
I play a lot of dominion and there is a lot of crap talking in that because there is a lot of killing and done a lot faster. Also at level 18 your kind of the area where A.) people are getting the hang of it enough to criticize others B.)Smurfs. Just don't talk, that's what I do.
---
GT: hawkeye2188
#8GevaudenPosted 3/13/2013 7:09:17 AM
Yeah it gets worse just get use to it when playing SoloQ this game is so popular it attracts the lil kids and they can't control themselves plus bad parenting.

I still play Soloq cuz I still haven't made a core group of friends to play with, I will accept Gamefaqs players matches but don't be surprised you will still encounter this bad behavior but it's much less so that's a plus.
---
LOL ign - Gonk
#9mrpibbles1987(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 8:00:04 AM
Thanks for the replies. I mean I come from the fps/fighting game community. So I'm used to crappy attitudes/players. Especially on Xbox lol. But at first from like level 1-15 there wasn't much of it. And now at 15+ it seems like every game there's either tons of stuff from my original post. Or an afk player. It's very aggravating.
---
#10ChapteroPosted 3/13/2013 8:13:43 AM
unfortunately it doesnt get any better. The LoL community is one of the worst community in gaming ive ever seen. The worst part is that this is a team game and in order to win you need them..
I just had a volibear who kept running to his friend master yi and let him feed. He died 5 times in the first two minutes or so.

Only thing you can do i punish them via tribunal and hope it does get better.
---
Zhehehe, A man's dream will never die !