How do I stop Zed BD?

#1Dark_DcPosted 3/13/2013 11:54:03 AM
So I was Irelia vs a Zed, and he spent all early game pushing. I didn't run tele (mistakenly) and even though I could kill him, he still just pushed pushed pushed and took towers because of mana VS energy,

He then built pure armor pen and AD, so even when I did attack him it was really close 1v1.

Now eventually some bad sqishies ignored my warnings not to get in range of him and he got fed 9 kills plus 200+ farm.

He spent the ENTIRE game pushing top or bottom, and while my team didn't ward, we still won some teamfights and would kill him.

But eventually it was too much to be fighting while he downed turrets like a Yi then ran away or assassinated the person coming to stop him.

How would I have stopped this? How could the team have stopped it? Barring the Ahri who was 100+ CS and 5 kills behind their Lux.
---
The snozberries taste like snozberries!
LoL: dantheautomator
#2Master_strikerPosted 3/13/2013 11:56:43 AM
zed splitpushing? Wow.... he's not the best character for it....

So how did your team react when he was splitting? Since he was a big part of their damage... you should've forced a 4v5 and just.. win?
---
yooooooo
#3Dark_Dc(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 12:03:42 PM
Master_striker posted...

So how did your team react when he was splitting? Since he was a big part of their damage... you should've forced a 4v5 and just.. win?

Therein was the problem. My team was waiting too long for engages, the Ahri was getting caught, our vayne was being dived by Volibear or Lux's ult left them all at 1/2 HP.

I would do my best to peel Voli, but for some reason the entire team decided to focus him.

When big fights happened they lasted long enough for Zed to get over, or if we won my team went to push back/B/drag.

I think we should have warded to see the push coming, hard engaged a teamfight OR go kill zed using the wards, push hard while he is down, rinse and repeat.

My jungler could have also come to my lane earlier than he did knowing thats all Zed was doing

And my only armpen AD, I mean BotrK, BC, LW, etc
---
#4tacoslayer89Posted 3/13/2013 12:07:10 PM
Master_striker posted...

Zed can clear an entire wave in an instant. I know he doesn't have the best escapes to be a spitpusher but he has that, and has pretty good 1v1.
---
They call me...Yellow Skinned Wacky Man!
#5MIG297Posted 3/13/2013 12:20:01 PM
tacoslayer89 posted...
Master_striker posted...

Zed can clear an entire wave in an instant. I know he doesn't have the best escapes to be a spitpusher but he has that, and has pretty good 1v1.

Also takes forever to destroy turrets even with minions behind him.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cqLpz.gif
#6Dark_Dc(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 1:13:40 PM
MIG297 posted...
tacoslayer89 posted...
Master_striker posted...

Not when he built pure damage/AS and had huge waves because he started clearing when it was already bunched up
---
#7Suicidal SmurfPosted 3/13/2013 1:16:30 PM
MIG297 posted...
tacoslayer89 posted...
Master_striker posted...

lol wut?

i killed mid last game and saw there was 3 top and i pushed 2 towers in literally 30 seconds
---
sail boat to harbor
#8profDEADPOOLPosted 3/13/2013 2:11:56 PM
tacoslayer89 posted...
Master_striker posted...

Uh what.

No.

Maxed W+an AD assassin building AD gives Zed a ridic amount of AD late game.
---
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clan
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, C&XF, Gambit, Young Avengers, Hawkguy, GA, I, Vampire, JLD and Constantine