What is the new META?

#11mD_atheistPosted 3/13/2013 7:33:18 PM
J_walker6 posted...
1 AFK
1 Troll (Should go Trundle, but not necessary)
1 person to scream at the rest of the team how his score of 1/7/3 is due to his teammates
1 silent person who never talks but has all the kills and utterly destroys
1 person who is playing the champ for the first time and doesn't really know how to play but wants to learn and become a pro!

5 people on the other team who are all challenger tier, never make mistakes, and destroy you because Riot goes "That'll show that other team! They are now going to complain on all the forums! Except that silent hero..."

Enjoyed this post.
---
"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
- via the Treaty of Tripoli, signed by John Adams
#12Koala262Posted 3/13/2013 7:38:54 PM
1 AFK
1 person to scream at the rest of the team how his score of 1/7/3 is due to his teammates
1 person who is playing the champ for the first time and doesn't really know how to play but wants to learn and become a pro!

5 people on the other team who are all challenger tier, never make mistakes, and destroy you because Riot goes "That'll show that other team! They are now going to complain on all the forums! Except that silent hero..."

This
---
----
---
#13LooseLonniePosted 3/13/2013 7:40:28 PM
J_walker6 posted...
1 AFK

Ya dead on, one of the better posts i've seen here
#14MetleonPosted 3/13/2013 7:44:32 PM
Bruiser top
Assassin/burst AP mid
Tank jungle
ADC with an escape
CC support

I've found this to work well. Although, I have had a lot of success with Quinn top (so basically a ranged assassin) and Morgana/Ryze mid (so tanky mage) or Jayce mid (AD poke/bruiser). There's also obviously Xin, Jarvan, etc. going jungle in the pros, but those are kind of tanks since they rush Madred's, Locket, and boots and end up with a Giant's Belt item.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#15AvisonPosted 3/13/2013 9:20:16 PM
Metleon posted...
Bruiser top
Assassin/burst AP mid
Tank jungle
ADC with an escape
CC support

I've found this to work well. Although, I have had a lot of success with Quinn top (so basically a ranged assassin) and Morgana/Ryze mid (so tanky mage) or Jayce mid (AD poke/bruiser). There's also obviously Xin, Jarvan, etc. going jungle in the pros, but those are kind of tanks since they rush Madred's, Locket, and boots and end up with a Giant's Belt item.

This except ap assassin mid isn't what is used to be. AD casters and champs with scaling damage or sustainable output (elise/karthus) work.
---
-True knowledge is understanding why you truly know nothing.
GT: "Avison Atrius" BB Mains: Hakumen, Arakune