Who should I purchase next, Hec, Thresh, Vi or Draaaaaven?

#11FandomOfRandomPosted 3/13/2013 9:14:40 PM
Hecarim for solo queue carrying.

Also TC, out of curiosity, how much was your PC rig?
---
http://i.imgur.com/PYinkC7.jpg
#12saint35Posted 3/13/2013 9:22:18 PM
Why is Vi so good?
---
Why modern education is failing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM6c-HY8dck
#13Luster_Sly(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 11:18:13 PM
Hecarim for solo queue carrying.

Also TC, out of curiosity, how much was your PC rig?

Excluding stuff like the OS, about $900.
---
Core i5 3570k 3.4Ghz | GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H | Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB 1600Mhz | 1TB HDD | GeForce GTX 660 Ti | Corsair CX600 | Corsair 300R Windowed
#14GevaudenPosted 3/13/2013 11:21:29 PM
Dravens fun with a good team if not beware....
---
LOL ign - Gonk
#15LawlerlawlPosted 3/13/2013 11:23:48 PM
Luster_Sly posted...
Jarvan

own him already

Luster_Sly posted...
all stupid choices, purchase none

literally a wrong opinion

literally too stupid to understand basic reasoning

don't talk about yourself like that

You are one fussy guy, hope one day you can learn to make decisions for yourself instead of coming to a video game message board.
---
Play Knytt Underground right now, seriously.
#16Luster_Sly(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 11:34:52 PM
Luster_Sly posted...
don't talk about yourself like that

You are one fussy guy, hope one day you can learn to make decisions for yourself instead of coming to a video game message board.

It takes a long ass time to get IP, I want to make the right choice on who to purchase, and a group of people will make a better decision than just one person. Why do you think a whole country votes in an election when it would be much cheaper to take one guy off the streets and ask him, hey, who do you want to be prime minister?
---
Core i5 3570k 3.4Ghz | GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H | Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB 1600Mhz | 1TB HDD | GeForce GTX 660 Ti | Corsair CX600 | Corsair 300R Windowed
#17Gun SagePosted 3/13/2013 11:44:07 PM
How did you go from "These 4 champs are stupid so you shouldn't pick any of them" to "You're mentally inept" to "You can't make decisions for yourself"?

On that note, why are you on a video game message board to spout off your anger issues? There are psychiatric forums for that.

All 4 are great choices. Draven is amazingly fun and really makes the game feel "new", since you're playing a minigame while being an ADC. Clutch use of his E to block off people attempting to engage you (Leona, Xin, Akali, Diana, etc etc) always gives you a great feeling too, especially if you're kiting with an axe or two at the same time.

Hec is just stupidly broken. Good CC, gapcloser, tanky, and deals good damage. Early game is his only weakness, and if you can power through that with a gank or two, you're set.

Vi is another that's stupidly broken. Ulting the enemy ADC/APC is usually a free kill, and a great engage that nearly guarantees a win in a teamfight.

Thresh is a tough one. On the one hand I love him as a suppor, he's great not only as a kill lane but also as a poke lane; on the other I usually see him being more useful by building philos, kages, zerker shoes, runic, into a bunch of bloodthirsters. Even just one bloodthirster on him hurts, and if the game goes long enough for you to get more than one, the enemy will have a lot of trouble figuring out who to focus as you start to do some of the higher damage on your team, but you're also one of the tankier members.

Also if you're wanting Hecarim, I'd also suggest Sejuani. She's a bit like his polar opposite. Really tanky, still does good damage, lots of CC, but she's based around slowing her opponents so they can't outrun her rather than running them down. Weak early game, nearly unstoppable late-game.
---
Now these points of data make a beautiful line, and we're out of beta we're releasing on time! So I'm glad I got burned, think of all the things we learned!