How to build topwick?

#1Ultraknight64Posted 3/14/2013 12:18:33 AM
Tried him out in the jungle and, like I expected, he cannot gank at all pre 6 and mediocre ganks after.

Should I start all pots start and build wit's end?
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
#2BlocktopusPosted 3/14/2013 12:22:54 AM(edited)
tanky stuff

FH/Randuins/Sunfire/Visage, fit a bork somewhere in there because it's amazing on him. Honestly wits isn't really that good anymore since bork exists but if you need the MR then go ahead.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
#3Arken101Posted 3/14/2013 12:27:58 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4BhelliumPosted 3/14/2013 12:33:09 AM
I've heard good things about double vamp in lane

haven't tried it
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#5Gogito4Posted 3/14/2013 8:05:35 AM
Ultraknight64 posted...
Tried him out in the jungle and, like I expected, he cannot gank at all pre 6 and >>>>medíocre<<<< ganks after.

Should I start all pots start and build wit's end?

Wut?
---
Excited for: MHTri U, Fire Emblem Awakening, FFVSXIII (It will come out... eventually. Right?)
Dissidia 012: Main:Terra Subs:Squall,WoL,Cloud and Kain.
#6happyscrub1Posted 3/14/2013 8:08:24 AM
I'm gonna start getting QSS on him and try that out. That ignite hurts him badly.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#7KrKABUT0Posted 3/14/2013 8:26:49 AM
Is IG any good on him? I like stacking a lot of HP so when I Q I want to heal back plenty.
---
Walking the path of heaven, the man who will rule everything.
#8Badmood136Posted 3/14/2013 8:57:02 AM(edited)
BORK adds to WW's %HP damage and sustain, and procs on his ulti.
I'm pretty sure that Spirit Visage, in turn, procs on BORK (not to mention it also increases WW's own sustain, which is already insane.)

Merc Treads are a must, of course.

Build tanky in general.

Sunfire Cape and Frozen Heart against AD. (Sunfire Cape also boosts your ult damage, since the enemy is forced to sit in the AoE)

Wit's End is still good on WW. Boots his ult damage and helps keep him from being bursted by mages. [as an aside, this adds about 105 bonus AD worth of magic damage to his ult]

Frozen Mallet if the enemy is getting away from you too much and/or if you need a large chunk of extra HP.

Warmog's is never a bad idea these days.

Max R>Q>W>E.
---
>;_;> >;_;> ^_^>(::) . . | GT:TwinInfinite
He took our cookie... | Active: LoL, TF2
#9Chrikke666Posted 3/14/2013 8:52:57 AM(edited)
KrKABUT0 posted...
Is IG any good on him? I like stacking a lot of HP so when I Q I want to heal back plenty.

If you like stacking health, Warwick isn't your champion. Regardless of the penetration changes, it just isn't an effective way to build him. The way you maximize your Q is by stacking resists.

On the subject: no. Frozen Mallet really is much, much better for him. His core build from last season didn't change all that much, except Frozen Heart can be exchanged for a Locket. Sunfire Cape is probably a bit better for him as well, with how well it works when paired with Frozen Mallet and it actually gives him some waveclear.

EDIT: I forgot about BOTRK. Obviously get that.
---
LoL EU West: Sabrewylf