What is the goal of Riot nowadays?

#21HighUlitmaPosted 3/14/2013 4:53:32 PM
Biggest reason they slowed down: They want to play the game.
---
LoL IGN: HighUlitma PSN: TerminalAngel
#22ccaad5Posted 3/14/2013 5:01:29 PM
They're focusing much more on becoming a big name in eSports rather than building their own game to be robust enough to support such a position.

The focus on player behavior is for future PR concerns. Can't become a widely popular event if 90% of your players are a bunch of throbbing dicks.
---
("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
..v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.
#23DepressedOtterPosted 3/14/2013 5:03:17 PM
ccaad5 posted...
They're focusing much more on becoming a big name in eSports rather than building their own game to be robust enough to support such a position.

The focus on player behavior is for future PR concerns. Can't become a widely popular event if 90% of your players are a bunch of throbbing dicks.

Counter Strike Source
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ThatRavage
http://i.imgur.com/8xkwd.png
#24zeppelin312Posted 3/14/2013 5:11:14 PM
Ultoman2 posted...
JennaTahlia posted...
You can't just throw more resources at something and expect to go faster. You can't get 9 women pregnant and expect a baby in 1 month.

But technically you'll average a child a month

I don't know why, but I couldn't stop laughing at this
#25BlackBeetleborgPosted 3/14/2013 5:29:26 PM
I'll tell you what their goal should be:

Fixing Taric's pizza feet.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NXnxTNIWkc
LoL - BlueberryHuggles
#26AStrawhatPirate(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 6:31:15 PM
I really just wonder what happened that made Riot go "Hey the community is too mean, we need to drop everything and fix this **** now"

And also yes, adding more resources (people, equipment, money, time) to things like Visual updates, HD artwork, testing, new skins etc will make them come out faster.

I have no idea why you would say otherwise
---
LoL: Stank Dangerous
#27CheezWhizXPosted 3/14/2013 8:01:57 PM(edited)
ccaad5 posted...

What is basketball?
---
I sense a disturbance in the force.
PKMN Diamond FC: 0560 6381 4898
#28jonlaw101Posted 3/15/2013 6:17:42 AM
CheezWhizX posted...
ccaad5 posted...

What is basketball?

What is anything?
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
#29happyscrub1Posted 3/15/2013 6:24:59 AM
wantfastcars posted...
jonlaw101 posted...
Flame_Hazard posted...
chop down a tree or two.

I hope you never get a job where you need to make a decision about anything

Cooking fries/chips seems like a Flame_Hazard for someone of your cognitive skills and qualifications.

Because removing the trees and giving Summoner's Rift an optional desert or arctic theme would cause horrendous balancing issues, right?

Turn trees into cactuses or ice sulptures
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#30jonlaw101Posted 3/15/2013 6:26:56 AM
happyscrub1 posted...
wantfastcars posted...
jonlaw101 posted...
Flame_Hazard posted...
chop down a tree or two.

Cooking fries/chips seems like a Flame_Hazard for someone of your cognitive skills and qualifications.

Because removing the trees and giving Summoner's Rift an optional desert or arctic theme would cause horrendous balancing issues, right?

Turn trees into cactuses or ice sulptures

Cooking fries/chips seems like a happyscrub1 for someone of your cognitive skills and qualifications.
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes